About the new member area of the forums,some thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hi there :)

First of all thanks to everyone for welcoming with open arms into ECF,glad to be here and you bunch are the nicest people one could wish for.

Was just wondering something about the

And first of all this is no critic to the job of the mods or the higher ups in anyway,you guys doing an awesome job at keeping all of us in check and running this site.

Ok so about the new member area,just feels that some times both introductions of new members and questions from newbies regarding vaping get all tangled together.

Some will do a proper introduction,not saying it has to be as long as lord of the rings but they do come in and introduce themselves and tell us something about them.

Then we have others that just type a hello and then move on to ask a question about vaping.

Personally i feel that the new members area could be divided in two parts,one for proper introductions and then another part where the new vapers can ask questions about mods,e-liquids,etc,etc.

I know there a lot of guides so even those could be stickied in the ''question'' part of the new members area so they have a list of resources they can have access to.

That is just what i was thinking today while i was looking at the new members area,some made a proper introduction while others just said hello and moved on to the questions they had.
And im not saying they need to introduce themselves but i feel that both introductions and questions from new vapers should be in different parts of the forums.

Well anyway,this is just an idea,hope im not stepping on any toes by writing this and if it feels like it apologize in advance.

Stay healthy be safe folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread