Status
Not open for further replies.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Yes, and no :) and WELCOME!

The whole point of the thread is to: help those that are starting out, so they can try new stuff, and get going; and also to help those that maybe can't afford something they need or want to try. It also serves to help when we get something that we don't like or can't use. That way it's not wasted.. someone else may love it, or really need it. So don't ever worry if your "offer" is not in equal value to what you are "taking". (besides.. another's trash..yada ya)

Be creative! You can read the original Pay it Forward thread, you will see all kinds of things offered. In general, it should relate in some way to ecigs. It doesn't have to be an ecig, or juice, but be able to be used by ecig users.

As others suggested; I've seen/received/offered: gift certificates, bottles, droppers, polyfil, Case Logic cases, ammo cases, flashlites (for modders), even baggies! So I'm sure if you dig around your house, you might have something someone really wants!

Here's a thread with some "local/home" found things.

Last edited:

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here and playing, but I haven't had a chance to even sample all the juices/cartos that I've got yet.

Favs so far:
Mrs. T's chocolate fudge peanutbutter brownie, 60mg unflavored vg, TV Cafe Machiato w/rum, CARTOS!!!(didn't know what I was missing!!!), TV Pina Colada.

I'm currently out of mods, and have a custom order, but I have plans to make more mods, which means more mods will be coming to the PIF thread.
I'm considering it to be part of my plan of Karmic redemption to keep doing this. (All right, it just makes me feel so damn good when you tell me how it made your day to get a mod. I guess I'm just being selfish LOL.)
So anyway, keep it up, I'm watching, and one of you has something that I can't live without. LOL. I have no idea who or what but I'm sure its there.

I love our little "family" group we have here.

Karr

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
It really is a wonderful group...

I find myself spending more time on this forum than anywhere else...i used to play games alot, used to chat on the old msn forum chat rooms..met some really nice folks there.

I love reading all of your posts and the giving thing really makes me have a warm feeling about humanity.

I'm just glad all of you are here :)

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I agree with all of the above. Facebook is all but abandoned anymore. Games . . . what games?? My airline tickets to my daughters wedding? Who cares? Ebay? Bill paying? Dishes? Not happening while I am checking in with you guys. :D I have as many bookmarks under ECF as I have for the rest of the the WWW. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread