About to give up and go back to cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
I'm so sick of something going wrong with my M401. This is a replacement and the previous kit lasted a week. This one, 1 out of two atties went out and the other is about to die. Mind you, this is only a week and a half into the new kit. I bought 2 atties from LiteCigUSA and now one of these are going out too.

My conclusion: Analogs are more cost efficient than these things. Too much can go wrong in a short amount of time and I'm not prepared to spend as much on e-cigs as analogs, but with added stress. :mad:

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
I am so sorry you are having such a hard time! I don't know anything about your model so I can't really comment on it. This would be so much easier to help someone in person instead of online. Maybe you just need to try a different model, I love my DSE901 and it has been very reliable for me. Alot of other people say the 510 is great too, please try a different model and don't give up! You can get a complete kit for a 901 from heavensgifts for about $30.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
You should spend the 10 bucks on a disposable 510 kit from Madvapes. It will give you the time to adjust to the "learning curve". Every mod I have is using 510 attys. I've tried Cartos, J-118s, 801s, 901s..........510 is the digady, fo sho!!!

10 Bucks (plus 5 S&H) ain't much to spend on something that could keep you from going full on to analogs again.

Wanna also ask........
What are your refilling/drip habits? Do you flood the atty dead or fry it from being too dry?
What are your charging habits? Once it totally dies or when the vapor gets weak?
Do you have spare batteries?......this is important, if you plan on staying with this.

Give us every detail as to why you are having trouble, and what your habits are......lets get you right!!

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
I haven't used the M series but I have read they are fairly reliable. We all went through a learning cure and you may be also.

Maybe a M user will come along and help.

By the way how are they going out?

They produce godd vapor at first, then taper down over only 2 days, then almost no vapor and there's almost no more resistance when I drag. It's like sucking on a straw. Is there a reason as to why it would do that?

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
You should spend the 10 bucks on a disposable 510 kit from Madvapes. It will give you the time to adjust to the "learning curve". Every mod I have is using 510 attys. I've tried Cartos, J-118s, 801s, 901s..........510 is the digady, fo sho!!!

10 Bucks (plus 5 S&H) ain't much to spend on something that could keep you from going full on to analogs again.

Wanna also ask........
What are your refilling/drip habits? Do you flood the atty dead or fry it from being too dry?
What are your charging habits? Once it totally dies or when the vapor gets weak?
Do you have spare batteries?......this is important, if you plan on staying with this.

Give us every detail as to why you are having trouble, and what your habits are......lets get you right!!

I drip 2 drops with no filler in the cart; I never run it dry. I charge my batteries, even when they're not dead. And, I have 3 batteries.

nawcho

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Los Angeles
They produce godd vapor at first, then taper down over only 2 days, then almost no vapor and there's almost no more resistance when I drag. It's like sucking on a straw. Is there a reason as to why it would do that?

Theres tons of things that can go wrong. But if the battery is still going and the atty does heat up man id blame the juice your using. Go to Michaels and buy yourself some glycerine ( its in the baking section ) costs like 3 bucks...

Go home and drop 2 drops of your ejuice directly onto your atomizer coil and then 1 drop of that glycerine. Ill bet that works good for ya.

You can also get glycerine at CVS i hear and those are 24 hours if your ina hurry

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
After you refill, do you hear a "gurggling" sound?

Have you unscrewed the atty from the battery and looked to see if juice is running into the connector?

I never hear a gurgling sound; just a sizzle, which I've heard is good. I always check and clean the connectors when I have a chance.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
Theres tons of things that can go wrong. But if the battery is still going and the atty does heat up man id blame the juice your using. Go to Michaels and buy yourself some glycerine ( its in the baking section ) costs like 3 bucks...

Go home and drop 2 drops of your ejuice directly onto your atomizer coil and then 1 drop of that glycerine. Ill bet that works good for ya.

You can also get glycerine at CVS i hear and those are 24 hours if your ina hurry

I already have a bottle of VG. Thanks, I'll give it a shot. I just won't be able to be back on here until tomorrow because I'm at work and I have no internet at home right now. Being poor sucks.... :(

Wireguy

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Birmingham Al
As silly as it sounds it sounds like the atty isn't screwed on all the way. Doesn't sound right though.

We are all stabbing in the dark, not to make a play on names,:D If we cant figure it out now try bumping this up tomorrow morning and evening. Apparently the M series users aren't nocturnal.

Bump for an experienced M user.

oops just read the no Internet at home

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread