• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

About UK Tier, Immigration and visa information required

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncarry49

Jul 13, 2009
Hay fellows, I am looking information about UK immigration and visit visa. Please guide me where from i can collect proper information about UK immigration and higher studies. I have found one website uktier.com in this website detail available for uktier visas and immigration process but i am looking best source for UK Tier visas and uk immigration. please please .....guide me

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Hay fellows, I am looking information about UK immigration and visit visa. Please guide me where from i can collect proper information about UK immigration and higher studies. I have found one website uktier.com in this website detail available for uktier visas and immigration process but i am looking best source for UK Tier visas and uk immigration. please please .....guide me

Find the college/uni you want to study at, apply there. Once you get a conditional acceptance letter from the place you can attach that to your visa application. The visa application costs 350 euro in Ireland. However do keep in mind that if you're going there highr studies on a student visa you will have to show a significant bank balance, maybe even for a visit visa.

notsmellyanymore

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Yorkshire UK

We are full.
And like many others I am fed up of working my nuts off to pay tax & insurance - so freeloaders can come over here and sponge our financial resources dry.

blackbug

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Berkshire, UK
www.eciggypedia.com
We are full.
And like many others I am fed up of working my nuts off to pay tax & insurance - so freeloaders can come over here and sponge our financial resources dry.

Well, harsh. Foreign students studying at UK universities usually have to pay through the nose compared to home students. So they're less likely to be the "economic immigrants" that you're refering to.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
We are full.

Last i checked he didnt say anything about moving there and living off welfare. In most cases immigrants thats arent citizens yet cant even claim any form of welfare, and still pay taxes which are used for providing social servies for UK citizens, and what financial resources are you referring too? Jobs?? Well we live in a global economy people migrate to where the jobs are. Are you trying to say that no one from the UK has migrated to other countries looking for opportunities, weather its religoius freedom, jobs, education and so no..........You should try thinking before you open your mouth

notsmellyanymore

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Yorkshire UK
Well, harsh. Foreign students studying at UK universities usually have to pay through the nose compared to home students. So they're less likely to be the "economic immigrants" that you're refering to.

Perhaps.. But posting the question in a forum about e-cigs/vaping doesn't give me the impression of intelligence on this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread