About us tread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Welcome to Canadian Electronics Vapor, a division of CEV Marketing Co.

We understand how hard it is to find a smoking place nowadays. There is no need to say so, but of course smoking is harmful; there are more than 5,000 chemicals in each cigarette. Second-hand smoke is even more dangerous. There is also the high cost of a carton of cigarettes. I was a heavy smoker for more than 26 years and finally quit. Now I am enjoying a new vaping life withoutsmoking.

My vaping experience started in November 2010 with an eGo starter kit. I experimented with different atomizers for the next few months, making my experience even more enjoyable. In February 2011, my wife was so excited that I did not have to outside every 20 minutes at home, restaurants, movies, etc. She particularly likes the fact that I don't stink anymore. She talked to me about starting a business to make other wives happy. That is how it all started, and we opened the business in March 2011.
With my love for the JOYE TECH eGo and other JOYE TECH products due to their high quality and reliability, it was an easy decision about what we were going to sell. Today we have the best JOYE TECH products available in Canada.

We are located at 922 View street in Victoria, BC, and the store has been expanded for better services and better shipping operations.

We are proud to announce that February 2013 brought the opening of our first franchise in Vancouver, BC. Both locations are fully equipped and accept credit and debit cards. (Unfortunately, our on-line shop is not; we can only accept e-mail transfers for that.) There is no shipping from our franchise location.

We believe that we carry the highest-quality products available in Canada for everyone to enjoy with their new vaping life and strive to provide the most reliable customer service with a friendly and positive attitude. We not only sell our products but also advise new and potential customers who have many questions.

In addition, we are dedicated to advocating in the e-cig industry.

Thank you for your visit.

Vape strong!!

Team CEV

Victoria location:
922 View Street
Victoria BC
V8V 3L5
1-778-432-2270

Burnaby location
4253 Hastings Street
Burnaby, BC
1-604-356-8109

Last edited:

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Our team is always there to help you and Everyone has an important job and a main duty with us.

Team CEV is:

Ayako, manager, Account payable/receivable

Saby, Owner, buyer, advertisement and MR CEV

Namiko, wholesale (AKA juice girl)

Cory, DSV recipe guru

Mike B, chemist

Mayumi, office/shipping manager

Don, store clerk

Heather, store clerk/ (future chemist)

Warren, bottler

Cole, store clerk

Ayato, shipping, store, bottler