Above 5 posts - still cant reply/post in other forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm 10 it'll have to be then i guess, cuz i'm over 5 again and still unable to post anywhere else.

Hello to you too Willy. Returning ex-member here. Gave up on vaping for a while about 3 years ago due to stress related issues and went back to the stinkies. Looking to get back at 'er now though :p

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Hmmm 10 it'll have to be then i guess, cuz i'm over 5 again and still unable to post anywhere else.

Hello to you too Willy. Returning ex-member here. Gave up on vaping for a while about 3 years ago due to stress related issues and went back to the stinkies. Looking to get back at 'er now though :p

you will do better this time Matt ... the industry has totally moved forward from 3 years ago :2cool:

Oh, i intend on it. Stress is gone now, life is good ... plus i'm planning on selling the bad boys soon :) Cant be stuck on the stinkers if i wanna be selling an alternative right?

So who's got what good for sale these days here in the frozen north? I know my pal at Canvape is still rocking out pretty hard. Any other Canadian vendors doing good these days? Or is CBSA and Health Canada being a pain in everyones derrière still?

Natey

Moved On
May 26, 2013
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread