Above-ohm RTAs for a Smok Species?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmoreal

Jul 13, 2021
I'm a newbie vaper, but after doing some research, I know I'd like to both rebuild to save money and switch to nic salt ejuice (I'm a fairly heavy smoker). I have a Smok Species and two tanks (TFV8 Baby V2 and TFV12 Prince). Can either of these tanks be rebuilt for above-ohm nic salt vaping? Or, even better, is there an above-ohm RTA that will work with my Species?

Reactions: Superuser187

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
You really need something like the Innokin Ares 2, or the Vandy Vape Kylin mini v2, Digiflavor Siren v4 etc because you really need a single coil RTA with a large enough deck to learn building on.

Smok TFV8 Baby Beast RBA Head & Big Baby Beast RBA Head

^^^ you can buy an RBA head for the V8, but it's dual coil (very difficult to learn) and the build deck is horribly small..

But I would definitely get an RTA geared towards new builders (single coil with space to work)... certainly those I've recommended aren't the only single coil RTA's out there, but it's been a while since I've purchased an RTA, and don't know what all is available right now to recommend.

If your truly wanting to vape higher nicotine levels, then you need to stick with gear designed for MTL vaping...

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Informative
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread