Absolute best Strawberry and Cream/Custard E-liquid thread! (What's yours? Post here baby!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Whatsup guys, my favorite e-liquid flavors have always been melons of any kind. Watermelon, Honeydew especially, cantaloupe you name it. But now I'm all melon'd out, I've been vaping them too hard, for too long and I need a change of pace for the summer lol. Virgin Vapor's Celestial Honeydew is practically running through my veins at the moment.

I recently found Cloud Science "ALPHA", which I'm 100% confident is my new favorite juice. It's so good my mouth literally waters when I think about it, just like when you think of something really sour (I bet I just made you salivate :lol:, lemon warheads. There I did it again :p). This magical juice (that I've been vaping for 2 months now and haven't so much as gotten tired of) made me realize that a creamy rich Strawberry might actually be my favorite liquid. It hasn't overpowered me, because the creamy side of it, combined with the "spun sugar" (this is what makes it magical I swear), is a pretty neutral flavor, combined lightly with a balanced strawberry, so it's like the prominent flavor is half there, and the cream/spun sugar are just there to make it rich and wholesome.

GOD it's good! And it's available in high VG, I love thick plumes of vapor, and sometimes feel ill when I vape pure PG, so that's really my only guideline. The only problem is, it's a tad expensive, and only comes in 30ml bottles...ONLINE. I like this juice so much, that I'm about ready to spend my next entire paycheck on it, just so I can have 40 bottles ready to vape, and I don't have to wait for shipping, or feel like I'm vaping on a FedEx's schedule.

So to avoid difficulty of having a constant supply, I'm wondering what ECF thinks is the best Strawberries and Cream/Custard vape?

~It can be expensive (even though I stated that as a problem above).
~It has to be at least 70VG/30PG or higher VG.
~It'd be AMAZING if it came in bulk sizes (but doesn't have to).
~It can be any rich or creamy or milky or custardy strawberry flavor, preferably not like strawberry candy or slushie mix. I'd even be ok if it tasted just like Nesquick Strawberry Milk, just not as long as it's the syrup alone.

(I think basically ANY juice where the Strawberry is dominated by a rich creamy background would be a winner, I'm not sure if a Strawberry dominant juice is what I'm looking for, although if you think it's good enough, please share! :D

Thank you SO MUCH in advance, I'm a cloud science addict in search of an alternative :(.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Would recommend:

Alice in Vapeland "Zombie Apocalypse". Alice is closed until Tuesday, but Giant Vapes carries it. I do not know the vg/pg ratios, thought, AiV kind of keeps it secret...

If you are looking for cheaper, and high VG, there is much to be said for MtBaker's "Moo Juice". It's one of the few juices I like from MBV. And it's very inexpensive.

I have not tried Beantown Vapor's O-Face, but I have seen a ton of positive reviews on it. May be worth a try!

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
This an easy one for me, Beantown Vapors " OH FACE".
$16.99 at Giant Vapes and its 70vg/30pg.
Fresh picked strawberrys and creamy goodness. Read the reviews the giant has on it.
I'm on my 3rd bottle in 3 weeks, and bought a spare so I don't run out.

Awesome, love the name, and love the reviews, I'll definitely check it out. I think I'll go for a huge bottle of moo juice from MBV and just roll the dice :p.

DasFriek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Ohio
Personally I don't like Moo Juice, I have a 200ml bottle and I won't touch it.
I've become a strawberry and cream snob lately.

While I'm a fan of OH Face I've found ITC Vapes Spoonlicker V2 max vg after a week of steeping since its freshly mixed on par with $20 30ml premium juices.
It's $7.99 for 30ml and $20 for 120ml. It's very hard to tell this and Oh face apart. If I wanted a 120ml I'd definetly buy this and not Moo Juice.
At half the price of OH Face I'll be buy much more.

I just tried Alpha due to this thread. It's very good, but very lite on flavor which it's supposed to be. I probably won't buy again tho.
Also Boosted was purchased at the same time. This has an in your face custard and a mild strawberry taste, one of my current favorites. And will buy many times more.
Trust me when I say I have a hard time choosing what I'll be putting in my dripper next with 4 great similier juices on hand.
If one stands out to me it's got to be Boosted.

Last edited:

XBarbarian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2014
Largo, FL
wheres the boosted from? I prefer the "in your face custard" with a mile strawberry after approach , as opposed to the other way around. the ITC Vapes Spoonlicker OG is still a tad too strawberry ish for me.. want more custard first..

edit. nm.. I went back to page 1 and found the boosted link. thanks =)

Last edited:

DasFriek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Ohio
Boosted is at Giantvapes.com
I didn't mention it that I'm a big fan of SB Mothers Milk also, but it goes in my kayfun and not my drippers since it has a bit lower Vg ratio.
So actually I have 5 juices I've had battling my taste buds, and since these juices can change daily taste wise depending on my taste buds.
Lightly flavored creams do that for me anyhow.

jeramyjp

Aug 6, 2014
United States
Personally I don't like Moo Juice, I have a 200ml bottle and I won't touch it.
I've become a strawberry and cream snob lately.

While I'm a fan of OH Face I've found ITC Vapes Spoonlicker V2 max vg after a week of steeping since its freshly mixed on par with $20 30ml premium juices.
It's $7.99 for 30ml and $20 for 120ml. It's very hard to tell this and Oh face apart. If I wanted a 120ml I'd definetly buy this and not Moo Juice.
At half the price of OH Face I'll be buy much more.

I just tried Alpha due to this thread. It's very good, but very lite on flavor which it's supposed to be. I probably won't buy again tho.
Also Boosted was purchased at the same time. This has an in your face custard and a mild strawberry taste, one of my current favorites. And will buy many times more.
Trust me when I say I have a hard time choosing what I'll be putting in my dripper next with 4 great similier juices on hand.
If one stands out to me it's got to be Boosted.
Well I know someone who'll take it off your hands [emoji1]

Reactions: Plumes.91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread