Status
Not open for further replies.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
Hey, Cobalt, you're the reason I'm hanging out over here, thanks for the invite. And thanks for that bottle of virus that you sent me a month or so ago.

I love this forum and the juice is pretty good too ;)

I believe it was you who sent the Virus to ME! Just to let you know I had a bit of a setback when I ruined the atomizer o-rings by boiling the water out of the pan I was sterilizing it in. Not one of my better moves.
Or was it Dirty Dutchman you hooked me up with? In any event, someone else deserves credit for the Virus donation... BTW, I lost everything I had archived on Word documents yesterday- literally hundreds if not thousands of hours of work on a variety of subjects. I'm just sick about it. :(:(:( So w/o my Word docs I lost track of who/what/when/where/etc. Never realized how much I relied on them!

Hi cobalt! What do you need? I have a large assortment of O-rings and such. We can get you fixed up.
Bless you. First let me see what I come up with as far as a replacement tank goes (it cracked when I cooled the bottom of the still-hot pan). IIRC at least some of the replacement PT tanks come w/O-rings. Might be better off finding a deal on a new atomizer for that matter. But I do appreciate the offer!!

Last edited:

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
I can't believe I actually did it. I tried some ACB when I got it in September and thought NBD and put it away. Well as Clark said I waited until Thanksgiving and can't put it down!
bazinga cropped.jpg

rmacaronio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
San Jose, Ca
I was just getting ready to order some ACB to see what all the hype is about, but then I remembered there was a mention of possible cyber Monday sale. So I'll wait till then.
I changed my mind. Wife is plottin on spending all our money this cyber Monday. I had to sneak in a 60ml.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
I changed my mind. Wife is plottin on spending all our money this cyber Monday. I had to sneak in a 60ml.
I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

mackman said:
I can't believe I actually did it. I tried some ACB when I got it in September and thought NBD and put it away. Well as Clark said I waited until Thanksgiving and can't put it down!
I also sampled the last run of ACB foob and was underwhelmed. Brought it back out a week ago and it has matured into a really good vape! Sort of the same thing I experienced with GCD. The cinnamon was way too pronounced for me until I aired it out for a day in an uncapped med bottle followed by steeped it w/shaking for a month. But after the airing and aging it became a mainstay and was in one of my attys 7/24. I need to order more as I'm down to the very end of what I had, but after ordering 120s of the latest ACB and Virus, my budget is shot!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread