Accessories for filling tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

chav

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2014
Virginia
So I'm having issues filling one of my tanks, specifically my AGA-T, it has a hole at the top, but my bottles either don't fit, or make a seal with the hole, that being said, I've had to fill it up pro-tank style, which is only giving me like half my juice capacity. I saw the Innokin Ucan v2.0, anyone have any experience with it, would it be worth getting? Seems expensive for the single purpose of filling a tank though

Strings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Manitowoc WI USA
If it helps at all, there's the demo I saw at one of the local vape shops

Clerk has one hanging around his neck. When asked if it's worth it, he takes it off and throws it at the wall. There's several spots where the drywall has seriously dented from this.

He then fills a tank from the (unharmed) Ucan

DO check ebay regularly. They (and copies) show up

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
the downside of the ucan is it really sucks for high VG. it just comes out so slow and u spend alot of time trying to get the liquid out of the ucan into ur tank. I just threw it in a drawer after a while and just carry those generic 10ml plastic bottles around now.

That's true, and true of the metal blunt tip plastic bottles as well. If you are using high VG liquids the plastic needle tips will work better - and won't take a half hour to do a fill. Some places carry needle tips only that fit most plastic bottles to replace a more blunt tip. Pretty sure EcigSupply has them.

Last edited:

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
i just use the dropper tips that come with the bottles, no needle stuff. used em to fill my kanger aerotanks, but i dont use tanks anymore or have tried a RTA so im not sure how a non needletip will go with those, if you need a needletip though i would go for the ucan, just be sure 100% VG will take you a while to fill so watch some youtube videos or somethign on your phone while doing so :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread