Accessories you'de like to see at Aroma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Without getting TOO crazy I'd like to get your thoughts on what accessories Aroma could carry to further our shopping experience.
I am working with both Jerry and Ms.Chris on this.

We ALL know they make the best juice and I for one would love to place a few extra items in my cart when placing orders.
I hate that I have to shop elsewhere for my carto's, batteries, atty's, tanks and so forth with other vendors that quite frankly I do not have a relationship with.

I'm not suggesting they carry everything; just the very basics/standards to start.

My wish list would be-

Boge SR & LR cartomizers
DC and single coil cartos for tanks
eGo batteries
Clearomizers / Vivi Nova's & replacement coils
Quality dripping atty's (currently using i06s)

IMHO these are some of the most common accessories.
There's always more but let's try and keep it simple.

I'll be sending out PMs starting today in an effort to get a short list and a general consensus on where to start. I thank everyone for their participation.

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Somebody needs to be the king of bottles. The other day I was searching for a specific type of long-needled bottle and never did find it. I know they exist because I have one. It would be nice to have a place to find whatever kind of bottle you want.

Hey there snork......
Can you PM a pic and I'll find them for you as I am doing exactly the same research.

Like your idea but I feel that opens the door for DIY supplies which I don't see being a good fit for Aroma.
BUT I've been wrong before.

Purr-sonally, I don't think about them for DIY, but they sure make it easier to fill the clearos and some tanks!!

easy-fill-bottle-X.jpg~original

The same thing with carrying syringes, too... ;)

I used to SWEAR by Boge cartos, until I tried the Kanger horizontal coil ones!! Haven't tried any of their DC's, clearos or Tanks yet... and having a few DT's and attys couldn't hurt, either.

I would stay away from batteries... there are too many varieties to be able to please everyone, and then there are the Mod batts, too... just stay with juice related stuff and you'll do just fine!! :D

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Unless it's something that will help Aroma's bottom line, you should probably stay away from it. Aroma has two products that are "must haves" 1. WTA and 2. Fast shipping times. Unless it's something he can build into a reputation, (like RTD Vapor's battery sideline), it's just one more headache. A new, durable, simple, cheap mechanical mod would be nice though, and maybe some Kanger Protanks. :)

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
The only products that I would like to see in stock at Aroma are:

1. unflavored WTA
2. all WTAs in larger quantities

3. Smoktech or comparable 1.7 shorty cartos
4. mod batteries: 14500, 18350, 18650

In general, I agree with PoM, that it is smart business for Aroma focus on its main strength and unique offering: WTA.
Anything else would be gravy.

LR/SR atties and cartos and batteries are consumables that just about every vaper needs and will pick up wherever it's convenient or on sale. If you have even a small selection, I think they would make easy sales and make shopping at Aroma more attractive, rather than having customers wait until they really need to make a 'juice only' order.

Since Aroma seems to present itself as a premium vendor (based on price per ml of e liquid), I would suggest carrying only well-known, reputable brands (Smoktech, Boge, AW IMRs, etc.) and pricing them with a small markup to cover any extra physical storage, materials and labor costs required to expand the existing infrastructure.

Also, I think a frequent customer discount, or occasional newsletter discounts, build good will and reinforce customer loyalty.

Thanks for letting us voice our suggestions!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
A store I would like to see is one that specializes in US made mods and their components only. While I agree that there is a market for foriegn mods, it's the US made ones that are the hardest to find out about and get. I think that would create a nice theme for Aroma (which sounds like a coffee company to me).

I really question the business model of expanding into another ecig store. I assume a more natural progression would be to evolve into a distributorship model and exporting products into retail shops - which means expanding production and line. If you got to the point of offering unflavored again, Aroma could add semi-professional line of measuring and storing equip for DIY-ers; pipette pumps, stainless syringes, etc.

But I'd rather see Aroma focus on satisfying and expanding their market for their current product line. Next would be to get it into B&M's, especially in those areas hit with legislation restricting online sales - maybe forging relationships with tobacco warehouses (no small feat).

Another product line of interest maybe a super-concentrate that could be added to a base, kind of like a flavoring, only it would be just the alkaloids that are missing in traditional nic juice.

Another might be a stealth vape - a no-aroma Aroma Ejuice.

An addition that Aroma could do quickly would be adding an subscription plan - a certain amount of a flavor, charged to cc and mailed out like clockwork every month (or week). No more forgotten orders and those orders would get filled first, i.e. no more logging in only to discover the juice desired is already sold out for awhile (grrr). A sort of VIP club, maybe with a reward for loyalty.

I would also put online a tri-fold brochure explaining what Aroma is about and their product line. This would be for customers who would like to see their local B&M store carry Aroma. No matter how nice it is to order online, it's even nicer to drive a few blocks and pick it up locally. This is a win-win in that Aroma would be supporting local merchants.

My :2c:

Last edited:

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Everything I might want to buy is mentioned here already. Need the juice, need some new heads for my clearos, need some new cartos. I like to buy everything from one place to save on shipping!

And that is the reason for this thread!
I appreciate your input and I know Jerry and Ms. Chris do too.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Unless it's something that will help Aroma's bottom line, you should probably stay away from it. Aroma has two products that are "must haves" 1. WTA and 2. Fast shipping times. Unless it's something he can build into a reputation, (like RTD Vapor's battery sideline), it's just one more headache. A new, durable, simple, cheap mechanical mod would be nice though, and maybe some Kanger Protanks. :)

I thought this for the longest time also but........
I figure there must be a lot of people who buy juice and then go elsewhere to get their carto's and clearo's.
I know I do but this isn't for my benefit really.

Some will agree with the idea and some won't.
It may not happen but I've spoken with Jerry and Chris about this and they are open to the idea IF we can get a short list of the most common accessories.

Having said that WE ALL KNOW that their ejuice is what's important.
Accessories are just a way of maximizing one's shopping experience.

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
Although I like the idea of a one stop shop and would love to be able to order juice, good mods, dripper's and RBA's supplys at one site I think that we all need to remember that Jerry Ms Chris & Dr Fred are stretched pretty thin as it is. I think main goal would have to be ramping up production of juice while maintaining quality then look at adding. While I for one am willing to pay extra for good quality items I would say most people are going to go with cheapest price

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
A store I would like to see is one that specializes in US made mods and their components only. While I agree that there is a market for foriegn mods, it's the US made ones that are the hardest to find out about and get. I think that would create a nice theme for Aroma (which sounds like a coffee company to me).

I really question the business model of expanding into another ecig store. I assume a more natural progression would be to evolve into a distributorship model and exporting products into retail shops - which means expanding production and line. If you got to the point of offering unflavored again, Aroma could add semi-professional line of measuring and storing equip for DIY-ers; pipette pumps, stainless syringes, etc.

But I'd rather see Aroma focus on satisfying and expanding their market for their current product line. Next would be to get it into B&M's, especially in those areas hit with legislation restricting online sales - maybe forging relationships with tobacco warehouses (no small feat).

Another product line of interest maybe a super-concentrate that could be added to a base, kind of like a flavoring, only it would be just the alkaloids that are missing in traditional nic juice.

Another might be a stealth vape - a no-aroma Aroma Ejuice.

My :2c:

excellent suggestions!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Even though I have a couple rba's and tanks, I've gotten to the point where all I use are boge 2.0 ohm cartos and crystal vision clearomizers with replaceable heads. Both just work for me flawlessly all of the time. I've tried some of the knock off clearos and had leaking problems. I prefer something that doesn't need much if any maintenance.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2012
    south Bay Area, California
    www.facebook.com
    If having other revenue would help you ramp up WTA production, here are my suggestions:

1. Vivi Nova replacement heads and cylinders (and the Novas themselves) (Possibly also small lots of Kanthal no-nickel wire)

2. The 14500's, 18350's, and 18650's, AND CASES for them in at least 2 colors (for needs-charging and already-charged) The little cases that hold 2 would be fine.

3. If your dripping atty isn't a 510, please EXPLAIN what is needed to use it on a 510.

4. Ziplocs in a good size for keeping 2 10-ml or 1 30-ml bottle, sold in lots of 25

5. STEALTH mods, any size from ego-size to light saber, that either DO NOT LIGHT UP or can be configured to not light up AT ALL when vaping. Not buttons, not screens, nada. VV of course. If you ever get enough quantity going to be able to get some colors, including girlie colors, do it.

Other people will want other things, but my observation has been that NO MATTER WHAT I use, there is always some part I need to shop around for, and that is irritating. So, if you provide carto tanks, provide needle-top bottles of some kind, and O-rings etc.

Last edited:

Faylool

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 7, 2012
    Sweet Home, Oregon USA
    3 ohm dripping atties by Joye Tech or Cisco
    2.8-3.00 ohm shorty single coil cartomizers
    AW batteries -icr 123 icr 18650. icr. 18500. icr 18650.-AW IMR 18650-18490- 18350.
    Any up and coming glass tank cartomizers with replacable heads. Replacement heads
    ERoll and the 5 pack atties at least but replacement batteries -chargers -tanks -atty covers

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread