Accidental Discount on Blu carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

stahrman

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
ohio
Don't get overconfident. Just because you're tobacco free doesn't mean it will be easy to kick the nicotine habit. A better plan would be to work your way down to the lowest strength (8mg) and then move to the zero nic cartridges. Nicotine is a fickle beast and plays games with your mind & body when you go cold turkey. I'm currently on the ultra light (8mg) cartridges. My next order will be 50% zero nicotine carts with the remainder being 8mg carts. After that I hope to be vaping only the nicotine free cartridges full time (hopefully by about mid April).

Good luck Stahrman
Thanks knotGillty!! I do have enough high nicotine cartos to last me probably 2 more months. My plan is to throw in some no nicotine cartos every so often to see if they effect me at all?? I do think maybe I'm a little overconfident only because it seems like I've already kicked the whole nicotine habit...lol.

MyKosmo

Moved On
Apr 16, 2012
I enjoy both flavors but prefer the Pina Colada more often than the Peach. When I'm using Blu its about 80% classic tobacco and split the 10% between Pina and Peach, about 15%/5%.

I don't know why, but Blu's flavors are unlike every other brand's flavors that I've tried. I wish I did know what makes them different. Even JC juice (the exclusive maker of juice for Blu) taste very different than what they blend for Blu.

jwtaylor27

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2011
Alabama
I recently got the blu starter pack from a chain store (that starts with W and ends in S) for 45 dollars with a coupon, which i thought was decent bc its less than the blu site. While i was waiting for my refills to come in from blu i ran out of cartos so i went back to that store and asked for a pack of the cherry. 15 dollars for 5, i was upset at the price especially since i forgot a 2 dollar off coupon for the refills at home. BUT the girl who rang me up was not familiar with the product so she put the WHOLE BOX of 50 cartos in the bag! I didn't completely realize what happened until after i left the store, however i was very happy as i got what should have been 150 dollars worth of product at that store for 15 dollars!

I was very tempted to go back, but decided not be greedy. Curious if this happened to anyone else. Needless to say, i got a whole bunch of cherry crush for right now. :2cool:

Sorry man but this bothers me. You decided not to be "Greedy" by not going back? What about being dishonest? Everybody is different but I would have gone back and been honest. It is the stores responsiblity to train its employees but I'm a big believer in Karma. Take something now and you'll lose something later. The employee may have gotten fired or disciplined afterward. I just find it funny how you act like you did a good deed by not going back and taking advantage of buying more. Where are peoples values today? Sorry if this angers the op or anybody else but you posted it for public comment..

xdumbshadowx

Sep 27, 2012
IL
Sorry man but this bothers me. You decided not to be "Greedy" by not going back? What about being dishonest? Everybody is different but I would have gone back and been honest. It is the stores responsiblity to train its employees but I'm a big believer in Karma. Take something now and you'll lose something later. The employee may have gotten fired or disciplined afterward. I just find it funny how you act like you did a good deed by not going back and taking advantage of buying more. Where are peoples values today? Sorry if this angers the op or anybody else but you posted it for public comment..

I'm pretty sure by not being greedy and going back, he means not taking advantage of the situation and cleaning them out of what cartos were left.

Neya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
MA
Wow, I hope they didn't take the lost stock money off the poor girl's paycheck, and now she can't pay her rent or something else bad...

I'm not sure about other states/countries, but in MA it's illegal to dock pay for these types of mistakes... Although you can certainly be fired.

Neya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
MA
I'm pretty sure by not being greedy and going back, he means not taking advantage of the situation and cleaning them out of what cartos were left.

yeah, but then he hit other Walgreens and said the same thing happened at one more, but not the other 8 he visited...

Being handed an extra package on mistake and not realizing until i got home, OK, maybe not worth the trip back... Being handed a wholesale sized box, I wouldve returned it, or at least called (if limited on time only) to see what to do. But thats just me.

Marianol

Oct 13, 2012
Cypress, TX
Not sure if I just got a bad batch of the java jolt, but my experience with it was HORRID!! Tasted like burnt popcorn......and that's putting it nicely...lol.

Same issue here with the java jolt heard good things from a friend but my cartos tasted exactly like burnt popcorn.

I'm thinking on sending them back, the will replace them if it's a bad batch

Marianol

Oct 13, 2012
Cypress, TX
Hey what freaking Walgreen's sell the cartos? I have only been able to find them at the local H-E-B here in Texas and I hate going there. The Walgreens down here only sell the darn disposables and it drives me nuts. Wish they would start carrying the cartos so when I run out and my order from Blu isn't here yet, I could just go there

I can get them here in Cypress but not all Wallgreens have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread