Accidentally made a Great new flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Well, I have been vaping for almost 1 year, now. (But that's a story for another thread.) And what I have recently realized is thatI no longer vape for the nicotine but rather for the taste and satisfaction. So with that realization came the venture of cutting the nic strength of my liquids.

So I purchased 0mg liquids in all my main vapes and started cutting all my 36 & 24 mg liquids down to around 8mg. Everything was progressing fine until I got to the fruit flavors. And I don't know how I did it, but I inadvertently added 15ml of 0mg Blackberry to 15ml of 24mg Cherry.

And I was angry. I felt like I had just flushed almost $20 !! And I thought ... What on earth am I gonna do with this, now ??!! And I decided that before I threw it away, I'd at least give it a try.

And low & behold ... "Mixed Berry" has become a everyday vape. I like the combo much better than either of the flavors on their own. This is Good Stuff !!

I highly recommend a 50/50 mix of Liberty Cherry & Liberty Blackberry !! It's an awsome fruit flavor !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread