The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ACRO game Starts Sunday! at 10pm ..Win a Minipipe/Ladypipe

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rickstar009, May 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rickstar009

rickstar009 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

2. DJGoogone

DJGoogone Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2009
    Cocoa, FL
    DJGoogone, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

3. rickstar009

DJGoogone The reason you can not enter that page is because you have to join the group first by signing up, But if you would like to enter the contest on Sunday@10pm GMT Forum time, then you can do so through the forum by going directly to the ECF home page and entering the Emerald city discussion group and join the group to enable you to enter the ACRO contest ...The discussion group is just below The General discussion thread or! Just Click here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/emerald-city.html

And then click on join group:)~Rick

If you have any probems then please let me know and i will be more! than happy to help

4. iowa

iowa Full Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Cedar Rapids'Iowa
    sorry but it still won't let me in to that link ether

5. rickstar009

6. rickstar009

ACRO IS STARTING ON SUNDAY AT 10PM GMT Forum time

I would like to ANNOUNCE! that there will be a:

1st

2nd

3rd

Place prizes

I have new! sponsorship for ACRO from the following people:

Parked@dietsmokes

Smoke liberation

And are original!! sponsor of Acro David@EASTMALL

So this game is getting more! interesting and fruitful by the minute.

To recap we will have 3 placings for prizes on Sunday ..1st ..2nd ..3rd

If you would like to enter the ACRO contest on Sunday@10pm GMT Forum time in order to too win! a prize(s), then you can do so through the forum by going directly to the ECF home page and entering the Emerald city discussion group and join the group to enable you to enter the ACRO contest ...The discussion group is just below The General discussion thread or! Just Click here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...rald-city.html

And then click on join group:)~Rick

I will announce what all the prizes
    exactly!! are sometime today ..Ok please carry on, and thank you!:)

If you have any probems then please let me know and i will be more! than happy to help

7. rickstar009

I made a mistake, Acro is no longer on so please ignore this Thread...

Can a Mod please Delete this thread?? Its my thread so please feel free! to pepper spray it with Mod juice as its now obsolete

Thanks guys:)~Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.