Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
ACRO IS STARTING ON SUNDAY AT 10PM

Please follow this link to signup if you wish to play and be in it to win the: White Ladypipe/Minipipe

If you would like to enter the contest on Sunday@10pm GMT Forum time, then you can do so through the forum by going directly to the ECF home page and entering the Emerald city discussion group and join the group to enable you to enter the ACRO contest ...The discussion group is just below The General discussion thread or! Just Click here: e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

And then click on join group:)~Rick

If you have any probems then please let me know and i will be more! than happy to help

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
:: beating on the gates to the city:: come on maaan, open the door... Forget the lady pipe.. I wanna be part of the cool crowd..:: reapplying the masking tape on my glasses while I wait :: lol
I think that was ment as an insult ...but! it was funny none the less:D~Rick

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
noway an insult rick!...I had just applied to join the emerald city, waiting for clearence ..Thats just my sense of humor, which can be a little off beat :: lil laugh ::
Oh alright then Razor, I must have gotten the wrong end of the stick and misundertood the meaning to your post Lol ...fair enough ...I should have known considering what an awesome!!! sense of homor i have, i should have recognized a fellow comedian;) haha~Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread