The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Acrylic, PMMA, or Polycarbonate....

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by brugmanncues, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. brugmanncues

brugmanncues Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    St. Charles, MO
    I'm looking for .750 ID X .875 OD colored tubes in acrylic, PMMA or polycarbonate. Does anyone know of a place to get these?

Thanks,

Nathan

2. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
    I have been trying to find this for you but just about everything I find is clear tubing. Here is one that had a place where you can email them your requirements. I did see colored tubes. I so wish I could help you more. I'm sure someone around here can help you better. Sorry and good luck to you Nathan. :)

This was on ebay and even though it is not the right dimensions, you may post a question to the seller and see if they have it. Still just trying to help you. :oops:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acrylic-Tube-Florescent-9092-FL-Transparent-Blue-Tubes-1-0-OD-x-875-ID-x-72-/121240255171?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3a7b7ac3

On about.com, here is a list of some suppliers you might could look over.http://index.about.com/index?am=broad&q=colored+plastic+tubes&an=google_s&askid=0242ad36-d9d3-4e1c-9056-0fa4284789f0-0-ab_gsb&dqi=&qsrc=999&ad=semD&o=22822&l=sem

3. brugmanncues

brugmanncues Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    St. Charles, MO

Yeah, that's all I've been finding too was the clear tube. I'll check out those links! Thank you very much for your help :)

4. D. Waterhouse

D. Waterhouse Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    central WI USA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.