ACT v3 and Lavatube/L-Rider Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Hi, all! I hope this is in the right forum; if not, some direction would be appreciated.

I have an Arry tank v3 that I've had for MONTHS. It's worked fine on my LT from Volcano that entire time. However, recently, it's been misfiring/dodgy. I've exchanged my LT 3 times at Volcano even though they told me the tank seemed to be the problem the last time (they still exchanged it). Some days it works flawlessly, some days I wake up and try to use it and nothing. I purchased an L-Rider tube from PSV (Pink Spot Vapor) and it happens on it, too. So, I purchased a new Arry Tank adapter from Stormy's and my boyfriend changed it. That worked for a couple of days. I woke up this morning and went to vape on my LT and it wouldn't fire. Regular cartos wouldn't fire on it, either, for some reason. I instead used my PSV tube and when I got home, I tried my LT again with a regular carto and it worked and then it worked with my Arry. I don't know what is going on. My boyfriend put a black O-ring in the LT which helped for a while, but he's not here this weekend and I have to fend for myself. Both tubes are working right now, but I'm lost as to how to fix this for good. The new Arry adapter isn't completely flush with the bottom of the Arry Tank, there's maybe 1mm or even 0.5mm edge, but would that matter? I'm afraid to tap it in place further because I don't want to break anything. Should I take the O-ring out of the LT and try it like that? Should I move something on the adapter? Should I keep switching and wait until Sunday night when my boyfriend will be back home? I've Googled this and found a site that said Arry tanks don't work well with LT/L-Riders, but it had for months and that's what's confusing me. With both tubes, if my tank will not work, if I tighten or loosen it just a teensy, weensy bit, it will work again. I really, really, really don't want to give up my Arry. I'm saving for a Provari and will replace my APV before replacing my Arry, but the money's not there yet. Oh, my boyfriend has an Arry and an L-Rider and his setup works fine all the time :mad:. If anyone can help, I'd be eternally grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread