ACTv3 (Arry Carto Tank) is coming to Stormy's Vapor Cellar!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I forgot to mention that I used a Clearomizer but if you remove the tube from a steel CE2, it will would work also. I used my dremmel tool but be careful not to cut the wires! LOL I'm sure a tube cutter would be fine too.
Oh ya, make sure it's screwed in tight! I made a mess! Getting ahold of the base when it's screwed in is a little tricky. ;)

chadster214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Left Coast!
I forgot to mention that I used a Clearomizer but if you remove the tube from a steel CE2, it will would work also. I used my dremmel tool but be careful not to cut the wires! LOL I'm sure a tube cutter would be fine too.
Oh ya, make sure it's screwed in tight! I made a mess! Getting ahold of the base when it's screwed in is a little tricky. ;)

Stormy,

Just make it easy for us consumer and make money for your business. sell the ce2 internals. :D

NestoChe

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Marietta Ga
Hi CloudBurst,

Are you going to take on pre-orders for the new Arry Tankv4? Please put me on the list.

I am really enjoying the Arry v3 so much that I want another one!. But I'll wait for the new version if possible. I think, wait, I know that this is the best tank out there!!..It really works so well! I love it. and it is so easy to fill up my e-liquid.

Thanks

NestoChe

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Marietta Ga
Hi Nesto
There isn't a list but I will have a presale once I get word from Arry about a quantity and ESD. The Newsletter will go out first to let everyone know when the presale is on the website. This is the only way I know to be fair to everyone. ;)

Hi CloudBurst,

No problem and thanks for the reply, much appreciate it. I will look out for the newsletter.

Thanks again CloudBurst

peace

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Hi CloudBurst.
I emailed you in the past and at the time you had the ACTV3 in stock.
I mentioned i like ce2 tanks and would one fit.
You said you also like the ce2 setups.

Fast forward.
Your killin me......... ROFL
Few pages back i see one with a ce2 in it !!!!!

I had a funny feeling it could be done.
Anyhoot i going to sign up for the newsletter to know when the ACTV4 comes out .
Also im going to send you a PM about something in those regards as well .

PS: what i do when i cut out my ce2s out of there stainless tubes .
I use a mini pipe cutter works great .
I would show the picture of it and the ce2 tube cut here but i do not want to insult anyone as there is another type tank in that picture. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread