ACTv3 (Arry Carto Tank) is coming to Stormy's Vapor Cellar!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
Is Monday a Federal holiday? (President's Day) Wonder if USPS might be working anyway. Might shoot Stormy a PM to ask about upgrading shipping to Express Mail.

EDIT: PS - Thanks for the update again Stormy!

Hmm maybe I should just wait. Even if Stormy got the first batch in tomorrow and was somehow able to get mine shipped out tomorrow via Express Mail (and that's probably a lot to ask her to do), the chances are above normal around here that USPS would not deliver the package Saturday even if they had it in hand.

Thanks again!!

Last edited:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Hi Stormy ,
with the Actv3 you were able to install a ce2 i recall thats your or one of you favorite ways to vape with a ce2.
Mine also just love em and the clean tasting vape they produce - when you get a chance if you would not mind with the V4 if you do the same with the ce2 could you mention about it here .
I appreciate that .
Thanks.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
It's the first thing I plan on trying, I'll let you know if it works and exactly how I do it. Unfortunately, I have not had any luck with punching a hole in the CE2's and putting it into a tank. It works great to about 1/3 of the tank then it stops pulling from the tank. If anyone had figured this one out please chime in and help us out. ;)
I'm sure you can screw a cut CE2 into it but might have to shorten the air tube a bit, then add a piece of tube to the top cap to go over the ceramic cup. Sorta like the MAP tanks do.
I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread