acutal length/width comparisons of similar models

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal

Jan 7, 2009
texas
drivingmusic.net
so I'm in the market for a case for all my new joye510 stuff (the happy 510 from happy vaper) and the only case that seems like it would fit is a model made for the dura-c. I know they're supposed to be the same, but I wasn't sure if there was any difference in the actual length and width of them.

i just wanted to be extra sure of the dimensions before i purchased and most of the sites i've looked at don't have this kind of information.

alternately, anyone know where to find any other cases for the 510?

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
A few options:

You can try a Pelican case from Innovapor.com.
You can get a case that holds 6 USB flash drives from Walmart or somewhere similar. It holds juice, carts, batteries, attys... small in size, but holds a lot.
You can get an insulin/syringe case that is sold at diabetic supply sites. Perfect size for holding e-cigs and supplies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I got a regular cigarette case at Walmart (thanks to MaryKay who first mentioned it). It was like 5/6 bucks. It has a small pocket, probably meant as change purse. In that compartment, I can put extra cartridges and atomizers. In the big compartment, I can put my PCC, three fully assembled PVs, and one or two small juice bottles.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Here's a link to the USB drive case. It's what I have. It has six pockets inside, and each pocket is just big enough to hold a 10ml bottle. I carry a bottle or two, carts, batteries, attys, and my USB cable so I can charge at work. I find it holds everything I need for my Janty Stick and 510 with PCC. I probably carry around more than I really need, but I'd rather be covered in case something happened. I'd hate to be without my PV, and be tempted to smoke to fill the gap.

Case Logic 6 Capacity USB Drive Shuttle > CD Organization > Case Logic

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have one of the case logic 6 usb drive cases and it is fantastic. You would be surprised how much stuff will actually fit in one. It beats the heck out of stuffing my pockets or carrying everything in a plastic baggy. Right now I have five small bottles of liquid, 10 carts and three trustfire batteries in it and could probably stuff a couple more bottles.Anyway, I like it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread