The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

acutal length/width comparisons of similar models

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by crystal, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. crystal

crystal Full Member

Jan 7, 2009
    texas
    so I'm in the market for a case for all my new joye510 stuff (the happy 510 from happy vaper) and the only case that seems like it would fit is a model made for the dura-c. I know they're supposed to be the same, but I wasn't sure if there was any difference in the actual length and width of them.

i just wanted to be extra sure of the dimensions before i purchased and most of the sites i've looked at don't have this kind of information.

alternately, anyone know where to find any other cases for the 510?

2. Crankyfuzz

Crankyfuzz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    You can get a PCC case from rockymountainvapor.com and other places

3. crystal

crystal Full Member

Jan 7, 2009
    texas
    wait. ok.

I got a PCC case with my order, but I thought it was just for charging/storing batteries. does it hold a whole cigarette and carts as well?

4. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    A few options:

You can try a Pelican case from Innovapor.com.
    You can get a case that holds 6 USB flash drives from Walmart or somewhere similar. It holds juice, carts, batteries, attys... small in size, but holds a lot.
    You can get an insulin/syringe case that is sold at diabetic supply sites. Perfect size for holding e-cigs and supplies.

5. crystal

crystal Full Member

Jan 7, 2009
    texas
    awesome. thank you! I'll check out those options.

6. DC2

DC2 Tootie Puffer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    A lot of people highly recommend dart cases.

7. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    I got a regular cigarette case at Walmart (thanks to MaryKay who first mentioned it). It was like 5/6 bucks. It has a small pocket, probably meant as change purse. In that compartment, I can put extra cartridges and atomizers. In the big compartment, I can put my PCC, three fully assembled PVs, and one or two small juice bottles.

8. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    Here's a link to the USB drive case. It's what I have. It has six pockets inside, and each pocket is just big enough to hold a 10ml bottle. I carry a bottle or two, carts, batteries, attys, and my USB cable so I can charge at work. I find it holds everything I need for my Janty Stick and 510 with PCC. I probably carry around more than I really need, but I'd rather be covered in case something happened. I'd hate to be without my PV, and be tempted to smoke to fill the gap.

Case Logic 6 Capacity USB Drive Shuttle > CD Organization > Case Logic

9. Scottes

Scottes Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 31, 2009
    Boston, MA
  10. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have one of the case logic 6 usb drive cases and it is fantastic. You would be surprised how much stuff will actually fit in one. It beats the heck out of stuffing my pockets or carrying everything in a plastic baggy. Right now I have five small bottles of liquid, 10 carts and three trustfire batteries in it and could probably stuff a couple more bottles.Anyway, I like it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.