Adapters for the 510 are SWEET to have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Well I recived my Adapters today around noon for the 510 battery to 901/801. I bought them at AltSmoke.com 12.95USD which is really cheap compaired to buying another starter kit for other atomizers. The MEGA 510 on the 801 is super lonny long, but it works really well! The 901 is also the same it really well thanks to the manual button on my 510 batteries!. Now I think I could also use these adapters to charge my 510 batteries on a 801/901 charger if I had one to do it on. For the price you can't go wrong, and it lets you only have to buy one type of battery. Along with that I can use my mod(when it gets back)with any type of atomizer, and also use any atomizer on my 510 passthough(altho I have the other passthoughs).
I also picked up an adapter from vaporcountry.com for the KR-808D-1 disposable atomizers. Tonight I hooked up my 510 to 901, and then hooked up the 808D-1 onto it. There is a hole on the side of the 808D adapter to allow air to come in like on a 901 atomizer. I had been using a 16Mg RedBull cartomizer on a passthough for the last few days and was IDK about this atomizer. Yet tonight I tried another flavor Watermelon 24Mg, and I'm shocked on how good it is. The flavor is WOW, the throat is is smooth not hard like normal atomizers(more air), and I'm getting a good amount of vapor with it. For a pre-filled atomizer/cart it's REALLY GOOD, and they can be found around different websites pertty cheap(not that cheap if that is all you use). I think it would be nice to have when you can't drip/fill carts, and just don't want to mess with anything. I don't think they going to be my atoimzer of choice of all day all night smily because they don't last for a few days. Still cheaper than smoking, but a bottle of liquid is still cheaper by half I think.....
The only downside is that adapters are small, and that makes them easy to lose. Other than that, if you just want to buy one type of battery yet want to use other atoimzers there is a way.

AltSmoke.com
vaporcountry.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread