Addiction juice warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
emailed about the 3 bottles of "possible, but probable" non-nic jucie, all dark brown despite the fact that the flavors were rootbeer (understandable could be brown) cotton candy & Marlboro menthol - those shouldn't be dark brown.

I got no appology, just send it back and get a refund, noname, nothing.

I sent them back at the same time I sent 2 other forum members a swap of other juices. The forum members got their stuff, addiction juice says they did not. I filed a paypal dispute, which they are fighting....got an email ASAP from them: 1st email

I was just wondering the reason behind you opening a Paypal claim, when I told you to send it back and I will give you a refund. No worries though, I forwarded the emails to paypal for proof that we would refund. Once we get our product back, you will get a refund. Plain and simple.

Desiree

I responded that I did send it back...reply:

And like I said before, once I receive it, you will get a refund. Did you pay for over night shipping? No. So we don’t have it yet. Also, before you go and assume things, there is nicotine in it.

Just a warning to others who may consider purchasing their liquids

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Oh my! I too just emailed them about returning their juice. I too got 3 bottles from them and was not happy with the taste or the dark brown color. Now I'm worried. Maybe I should send it back certified to make sure I have proof I returned it. I don't want to have to file a claim but will if I have to.

You know, I should have thought about certified/return recipet requested too...I haven't seen a single forum member say anything good about the juice, only negative. I'm so ticked off that I was taken. Let me guess, Desiree is PO'd that I filed a dispute, so where's my proof I sent it :-x

amazing response time after filing though, seriously... filed, checked emails, there it was

If I get a refund, I'll be surprised, Just want to warn new members about them

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Lucky had a huge thread on this company. She ordered hers the same time I ordered mine. It took a week for me to get mine tho. I'm not going to recommend them to anyone if this is how they handle complaints. I've never seen juice such a dark brown color. Even the watermelon and peppermint was same color.
I remember that thread, even posted on it...couldn't find it and couldn't remember who the OP was...how can all their juice be dark brown....and I'm not a chemist, but if there is nic in it, I'm the Good Witch of the North

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Lucky filed a claim with Paypal and got her money back right away. But then they started disputing the claims. It was a long thread with a lot of opinions. I read it but yours was the only one who mentioned the dark brown color. I only tried a few puffs of it and was not impressed with the taste. I stopped because I couldn't get past the color. It really worried me.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Yes, I did warn everyone about them and yes the juices were dark and gross and colored and yes I think there was no nic in them and they are being made by kids or people in a basement in a vat. LOL I'm tellin ya. I wouldn't order from them. Yes, I was one of the first to get my money back and the name was Ryan not Desiree told me they didn't want my bottles back. Then I guess they changed their game plan once more started complaining. I'd stay as far away from these people as possible. NO factory sealed bottles. Scary stuff! I think we all learned a very good lesson here. Many of us took our chances on the if it sounds too good to be true, it just might be.......:-x

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Locasta???

is that you? :p
EH? LOL

I sent it back a few days ago...and sent out packages to forum members juice swaps same day/time...they got their stuff already

Yeah the brown bugged me. Like I said in rootbeer yes, not in cotton candy or Marl. menthol.

Does anyone know if they have they posted here since? seems fishy is all I'm going to say

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Yes, I did warn everyone about them and yes the juices were dark and gross and colored and yes I think there was no nic in them and they are being made by kids or people in a basement in a vat. LOL I'm tellin ya. I wouldn't order from them. Yes, I was one of the first to get my money back and the name was Ryan not Desiree told me they didn't want my bottles back. Then I guess they changed their game plan once more started complaining. I'd stay as far away from these people as possible. NO factory sealed bottles. Scary stuff! I think we all learned a very good lesson here. Many of us took our chances on the if it sounds too good to be true, it just might be.......:-x

LMAO.....it's not funny, but I can immagine people swooshing jucie around in bathtubs in a basement now, like grape stomping....sounds about right

You did try to warn us, but it was too late for me, order was already in :(

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
You will likely NOT win your paypal dispute if you cannot prove you returned via a receipt/tracking number. I have thousands of transactions with PP and without a tracking # it is usually end of story. If you funded PP with a CC you can go to your CC issuer and take it up with them. If you do a chargeback after losing w/PP be prepared for your PP account to be frozen.............

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
having seen a vidoe of thier production line.. the brown coloration has been explained...

let's just say you dont wanna know where they squeeze this stuff into for "swishing" mixing purposes... suffice it that they use standard sized Fleet bottles 8-o:shock:

seriously tho... i sent them an email .. and ill quote that and response..

my email to them
> if you've been reading the nasty thread about your product on ecf.. then
> you'll know me as Taukimada.. i'm contemplating placing a small order..
but
> was curious (due to complaints) as to whether your ejuice was a home mix
or
> you are just getting it cheaply from china? i know the asking sounds
bad..
> and my apolgies.. but the complaints people were making has me
concerned..
> and i'd really prefer to know upfront instead of feeling need a refund
of
> any sort.. thank you ahead of time for your response :)Thank You!

response

my second email to them after 3 days

> all this and still no answer.. guess i may have been wrong in thinking of
> giving it a shot.... thank you for your prompt reply

thier eventual response... within a couple hours

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner, when we rebuilt the site, we had to
reset our server to erase the old website, and it completely deleted all of
our old emails.

In responce to your question, yes, the product we sell we purchase in bulk
from a company over seas.

Thank you,
Desiree