Status
Not open for further replies.

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
You must have some wicked taste buds to notice a reduction in flavour by diluting a liquid by 6%.
I oftern dilute ready made liquids by 25-50% with no discernable taste difference.
From memory the Milkman range are not the most vibrant of flavours but such a small reduction in flavour percentage would hardly be noticed by most people.

As Izan said, the only way to do it would be by using a higher concentration of nicotine for less dilution. Adding additional flavourings would take you down the DIY route and change the taste profile (unless you could replicate exactly the original flavour).

hhesser

Jan 15, 2018
Houston Texas
I must have done something wrong the last time I tried it. There just was no flavor like when I bought it with a 6mg nicotine. I tried adding a little bit of cap vanilla to see if I could bring back a little flavor but that didn't do it either it just tasted pretty flat. who knows maybe I was going through some sort of vapers tongue at the time. Thank you so much for answering my question.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Mighta been vapers tongue. or you might have a future as a sommelier.

I mean... anything is possible. I will say (IMHO) nic (depending on the nic) can sometimes CHANGE a flavor more than it dilutes one. If you are all nic sensitive, you may want to look into some very pure nic.

Some flavor companies will add "extra flavor" if asked, that might give you a bit of wiggle room.

I am kind of assuming you are posting this outside of the USA where we are about to lose many of our premade juices horribly and indefinitely.

If that is not the case please visit the deeming thread.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread