Adding Propylene Glycol to NJOY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnaass

Jul 27, 2008
That's a possibility. Where did you order your Njoy? How

long have you had it? Was it smoking pretty good when you first got it or has it always been wimpy?

I just got it a week a go , you will need to suck really hard to produce any heavy smoke. so normal sucking (like a cigarette ) will produce very little smoke. I mean, I almost don't exhale any smoke.

Unless I really suck hard, I will exhale some smoke.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I just got it a week a go , you will need to suck really hard to produce any heavy smoke. so normal sucking (like a cigarette ) will produce very little smoke. I mean, I almost don't exhale any smoke.

may be time for a clean ... atleast drain it, then try dripping a couple drops of eliquid of VG/PG straight to the atomizer and smoking a good 15-20 puffs.

as long as the atomizer heats up, she's still kickin. check out the how to clean your atomizer thread, some good tips in there. good luck :thumb:

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
may be time for a clean ... atleast drain it, then try dripping a couple drops of eliquid of VG/PG straight to the atomizer and smoking a good 15-20 puffs.

as long as the atomizer heats up, she's still kickin. check out the how to clean your atomizer thread, some good tips in there. good luck :thumb:
;) i noticed if atomizer get hot is a sign u have to stop
if u keep puffing ..hard to produce good vapour cos the atomiser is hot.

I not sure cos I noticed on my classic penstyle
if cold will produce a decent vapour.when it getting hot and hotter hardly produce any vapour

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA

If that's how it has worked most of the week you should contact Njoy for a replacement, it's not working properly.

nnaass

Jul 27, 2008

Thanks a lot guys for the help.

but what is the VG/PG ? I'm not following ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread