Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I know Vapor4Life has a series of adult beverage juices. I've never tried them, or any flavors like that from other vendors....I just know they are definitely one that has a few.

I can picture a few other vendors that have some as well...but I am drawing a blank. I'll come back after checking a few more of the sites I typically browse if I find another.

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
I vape alot and drink too much. I just don't get vaping something thats tastes like alcohol if there is no buzz.

I enjoy the taste of mixed drinks, really enjoy a long island, don't really care much for getting dizzy drunk anymore. If I want a buzz I prefer a little (OTHER STUFF) :D

I know Vapor4Life has a series of adult beverage juices. I've never tried them, or any flavors like that from other vendors....I just know they are definitely one that has a few.

I can picture a few other vendors that have some as well...but I am drawing a blank. I'll come back after checking a few more of the sites I typically browse if I find another.

Thx Daniele, I'll check out V4L. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have two. Tasty Vapors' Amaretto Stone Sour. This is my favorite alcoholic cocktail, and this e-juice replicates it well. It has the sweetness of amaretto liquer and the tartness of the sour mix, neither is overpowering but are smoothly complimentary of the other. It is a pretty strong flavor compared to other e-juices, I don't recall if I ordered it with extra flavor or not, but I usually do if offered that option. I did option for added sweetner. It is an 80/20 pg/vg mix Website recommends a weeks steep. Not an all day vape, but one that I frequently pull out when I need a strong change from my daily routine rotation.

Mrs. T's Amaretto Coffee with Whipped Cream. Coffee's are my favorite juice category, and I have several in my stable. This is one of my favorites. This also is a relatively strong flavor. Both the amoretto and coffee flavors are balanced. The amoretto brings something special to a good strong roast coffee and cream. I enjoy vaping this in my bedroom watching television at nite or as an after dinner vape.

HollieH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Southern California
Juicy Vapors has a full Beverage category. I bought some Whisky and Gin for my hubby and he liked them. For me, they were way too strong, but I don't like them as drinks either.

I love the champagne juices from deejStuff. Peach Champagne is my favorite.
I also love the Pina Colada from The Vapor Room.

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
OK - back last year I tried a number of vapes in this category and found nothing, erm, tolerable.

However, on a whim, I tried adding a few drops of my favorite straight drinks to BWB Malty and that works surprisingly well. In my case I tried Scotch Whisky, a Spiced Rum, and an Absinthe. The last being a bit week compared to the Decadent Vapor's Absinthe offering but still good. -Magnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread