The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Advantages of tanks over clearomizers?

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by mn shutterbug, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mn shutterbug

mn shutterbug Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    I've been using Evod Bcc's for some time now and still have a pretty good supply. However, checking around I've noticed tanks selling for 5 times as much if not more. Other than size, what other advantages are there?

Thanks in advance.

2. defdock

defdock Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2011
    Dark Forest
    +Size = bigger juice holding capacity, bigger airflow inlets(depending) for different puffing type, bigger wicking areas to allow wick to feed bigger coils better, the list can continue depending on the tank design ect.

If your happy, that's all that matters.
    Only reason I stepped up from evods was because I found I don't prefer a tight m2l draw.

3. mn shutterbug

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    I'm not real happy. ;) I like to switch flavors during the day so having a 5 gallon tank wouldn't really big that big of a deal for me. Do the tanks plug up as fast, start tasting nasty as quickly and do they resuscitate easier and do the coils last any longer?

4. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    This is the carto-tank forum, do you have a question about carto-tanks?

5. mn shutterbug

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    I dunno. What is a carto-tank? I assumed this sub forum was about cartridges and tanks.
    If someone doesn't like it here, feel free to move it to a better place. It's really tough to know where to post questions on this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.