Adventures in Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishguyincc

Oct 10, 2009
TX, USA
Hello everyone! First off I just want to say this is an outstanding forum. I look forward to the amount of education I will receive here. So my adventures in vaping started in 2009 with a 510 Joye and the atomizer/blank cartridge setup. That was alright but nothing was ever very satisfying/tasty and the things always leaked a bit. I did not stick with it. Fast forward to a month ago, I got a cold and usually when I catch a cold I stop smoking cigarettes for a bit to give my body a break. This time I decided to buy a disposable vape device from Victory to mess with during my cold as it was at a very stressful time. That was ok and got me interested in seeing how things had progressed on the e-cig technology front. I wandered back here and my mind was blown. How things had changed!

After reading a bit and visiting a new local B&M vape shop I decided to buy an eGo clone and some clearomizers. That was a few weeks ago. So far I have tried an eGo battery, CE6, mini Vivi Nova, iClear 16, Kanger T3S, generic EVOD clearomizer and a Boge F15 cartotank (cartotank on recommendation from the local shop). For the most part I have been impressed with all the hardware. Still trying to decide if I prefer top or bottom feed clearomizers. The cartotank is also nice.

So far I've sampled some subpar juices I got from fasttech along with my battery, a nice pomegranate from the local B&M, Boba's Bounty (because it had so many raves here) and Havana Gold from AVE. The stuff from AVE was so superior to the previous ejuice it was simply amazing. I just received an order of N1H1 and Custards Last Stand from Nicoticket that I am looking forward to trying tonight.

So that is my long winded introduction. I look forward to being an active member of this forum and enjoying the new hobby I've acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread