Advice moving from Mini to Mid size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenEyesDon'tLie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
MD, USA
Their videos are great. Also check out their subforum here, they always have someone (usually Imagine) from the company there answering questions and keeping us up to date on new stuff.

Their juice is ok, but you would be better off getting stuff from dedicated juice suppliers. ECBlend and Heather's Heavenly Vapes have been my usual lately, but there are tons of great vendors to choose from. A lot of them sell really good juice cheaper than SI sells their decent juice, too.

K DUB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2012
CALIFORNIA
my suggestion is always the same. KEEP IT SIMPLE. be happy with what you have for now, but browse these forums carefully for things that will enhance your expereince. 510 threading will definitely give you more flexibility. but don't just jump in head first without testing the waters. i personally like tube tanks, they mute the flavors a bit, but are for the most part, foolproof. it all depends on you and what you are looking for. i would suggest giving the inferno from volcano a look. it IS a little more expensive than comparable setups, but volcano has, and stands behind a 1yr warranty on the batteries. for me, the battery is the life of your rig. it really gets fun when you find that comfy setup, and start looking for that all day vape. the flavor selection is borderline insane! i'll throw in another nickel and suggest yoU give a look at the vapedudes. great flavors, and have a 40% deal with your first order. good luck in what you choose, but always look before you leap. this can get expensive chasing the latest and greatest. KEEP IT SIMPLE!

ajventi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
New Jersey
Their juice is ok, but you would be better off getting stuff from dedicated juice suppliers.

So much for one stop shopping, I guess with the amount of vendors it's that way it is.

.. this can get expensive chasing the latest and greatest. KEEP IT SIMPLE!

Thanks, I'll try and stick to that.I'm hoping my first juice purchase will keep me going long enough that by the time I need to buy more I can actually begin to see the savings over analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread