Advice needed...about mixing 0mg flavor with 36mg Flavorless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenII

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Chicago
Well, I have 3x30ml 36mg flavorless coming from ruyandirect, and I'm looking at eliquidplanets juices, because I've read so much about their flavors being dead on...and was wondering...

If I mix the flavor/flavorless 50/50, that would give me 18mg of that flavor right? Does the flavor get diluted?

Sorry if these are stupid questions...I'm really new to all this, and I'm trying to absorb a lot at once.

OR...would you guys/gals simply suggest I make my own? What flavoring is good to use? Lorans? or another?

RavenII

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Chicago
I mean, it sounds like it'll be fun, create that one of a kind liquid...but I want to get a premade one first, and try to compare...and see which I like better, for all I know I won't like my version of a premade...oh, and I don't know how to make the "mbro" flavor.

Ok, so, it does get cut in half (18mg, and it does dilute the flavor....

Anyone know...nevermind, I'll search first.

Babachoo

Moved On
Apr 17, 2009
Personally I question why you bought 0mg flavored at all. Either buy the 18mg flavored like you're shooting for, or just buy 36mg flavored and cut it down with PG/VG, and add flavoring after cutting until the taste is right again. What flavor are you vaping? It'll help us recommend a good place to get some.

EDIT: It appears you're trying to get the Marbro flavor. In this case, I just recommend buying the strength (18mg) you're wanting, if you're not wanting to go the DIY route and make your own juice.

Last edited:

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
My question is this.............you have flavored/with nicotine, and you're getting flavorless/ with 36mg nicotine. Correct?

if they both have nicotine it won't be 18mg when your done,but if it is 0mg nic and flavored it will be 18mg but it will be half as much flavor also

What mg is your current flavored?

Last edited:

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
No no, I don't have anything yet, well...except for a wetyourstick tobacco 18mg. I'm just trying to figure out the best route to go, but my question assumed flavored 0mg, flavorless 36mg.

instead of flavored 0mg which costs as much as nicotine juice. I would recommend this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cco-flavoring-nicotine-extraction-method.html

for tobacco flavoring, or lorann's for any other(mixed with vg or pg to achieve 18 mg strength) it's a lot cheaper

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread