Advice needed for a new vaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtletimee

Jul 23, 2015
So i'm ordering some juices (Joose Juice seems to be the best i've found for little quantities price wise to try)

It says under the description that they require 1-2 weeks (recommended) steeping! So I googled steeping, is it bad if you don't steep as I never have? What do you do if you run out and then do you wait two weeks for your liquid to be ready? Or do some places sold pre-steeped

That all might sound ridiculous but hey ho

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
, is it bad if you don't steep as I never have? What do you do if you run out and then do you wait two weeks for your liquid to be ready? Or do some places sold pre-steeped

That all might sound ridiculous but hey ho

It's not BAD per se. Some/most juices taste better after steeping, and some are at their best for different periods of time. I've had that happen often, where I've been almost out of juice by the time my order arrived. Again, some taste better than others right away. But, hey, you gotta vap.

You may notice in some reviews, people will say, "vaped it FOOB," or, "It was great FOOB," meaning they liked it Fresh Out Of the Box.

stoneygirl

Jul 24, 2015
Kansas City
A suggestion on juice is to go to a b&m shop to try flavors so you don't waste money on something that turns out to be terrible. If you're buying from an online shop I'd recommend buying a sample pack if there's one available. I made the mistake of buying a bunch of regular sized bottles from mt baker only to find out that they all had a terrible back taste. My favorites for reasonable priced, and good tasting, would be vape wild and white label juice co. I also like vape wild because they hook you up with freebies with every order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread