Advice Needed for Rebuildable Clearo/Carto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently using Volt batteries. I have a couple of cig a likes and two X2 passthru batteries. I bought this stuff before I fully understood all the jargon that explains the compatibility of things. So everything I have is 808 threaded. I have also found that my favorite juice is cinnamon (eats plastic) so I need an option other than stainless cartos (hate the filler taste). I have used the Smokeless Image X2 clearomizer that is supposed to be safe, but the liquid gets gross and discolored and tastes odd after the second or third fill.

Ideally I would like a tank (glass or metal) on something I can rebuild and still use my 808 threaded batteries.

Please help!

:ohmy:

That is a great Idea. I did not know cinamon would do that. I was going to make some cinamon juice tonite. I want to try it. How long before the cinamon starts eating plastic clearomizer tanks?

It will start right away with anything but polypropylene tanks and then the supposed "safe for cinnamon" tank after 2-3 fills. So by the end of day two in my vaping world.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
There is a thread going down in the Smokeless Image section of the forum that's discussing this. There are several clearos that will fit the X2. They must use the outer ego threading...but it's a little tricky to get it right. Some fit...some don't. I'm not aware of any glass tanks that will fit...but if juices you are using are OK in the X2 clearo (also known as CE4), you should be OK with most clearos.

For the Volt cig-size try either the E-smart or the Kanger T4 (also called the mini tank at Halo). Both are available at litecigusa. These also fit on the X2.

I currently use Kanger T2s for my X2s...but I use pretty mild juices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread