Advice on any and all TC mods appreicated:

Status
Not open for further replies.

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
:offtopic:Okay, First off good Hallows Eve to all the good :angel:or bad :evil:Ghouls and Goblins out there. I am sad to say, but my friend, the eleaf 30W iStick is slowly dying. I have had it for a year and it has been a wonderful device. It will be sorely missed. Tears of sadness for the decay of this device.:(

Okay, now it is time to talk shop. :headbang: I am looking to get a temp control device, :thumbs:. I need some help on here to determine the new shinyitis that is about to happen: :danger: (Criteria of what I am looking for:) :banana:
1.) needs to have temp control. :evil:
2.) Able to be use a Kangertech STM. :D
3.) Needs to have a fixed battery. (Not ready to just carry all these batteries with me everywhere.) :grr:
4.) needs to have pass through vaping. Preferably something not on the bottom of the mod. (The only thing I did not care about the eleaf series.) :mad::censored:
:matrix: As you can see I am searching through the matrix here and any and all help would be greatly appreciated. What do you all recommend and why do you recommend that particular mod? Thank you in advance. (I am working through the day and will check in when I can. Please PM me :mail:or lets start the shinyitis talk for the day here on the thread:firefox:. :pop:

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Greetings and Good Morning (why is it I can't sleep in even on my days off?)
    • My 1st recommendation was to simply get an iStick TC40, very similar to what you have as well as having a not so secret Ti support makes this a very decent mod (for the price). However has the bottom charging thing.
    • My 2nd recommendation is the Apollo Reliant. Yes it costs 3-4x as much as the iStick above but costs decidedly less than the SX350J and DNA200 based mods. Yes, your going to have to get an 18650 battery for it. (its the red mod sitting between the red boxer and black/silver SxminiM in my photo) The Reliant is my 2nd choice because it has a large range TCR adjustment and "just works" out of the box.
    • Last but I think it meets all your stated needs is the eVic. Internal battery, pass through charging (on the side I think) and does TC. It is last on my list as some users are having not as much luck with it as others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread