Advice on Authentic Hana Modz V3 DNA 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

estohrer30

Jan 9, 2017
Hey All, I was vaping for awhile about a year ago and the vape I bought was this hana modz for $60 bucks, I didnt and still dont know anything about vaping, but I decided to try and sell it and what Ive seen is making me think what I bought is rare/ hard to find. Looking to confirm what I have, and get some information on it so i can sell it properly, pics attached and can take more to if it helps, thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0593.JPG
    IMG_0593.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0592.JPG
    IMG_0592.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0591.JPG
    IMG_0591.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 33

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hana modz are very good and a quality device, but not valuable tbh. I'm sure you spent alot for it, as they are in general an expensive device. Unfortunately resale on that device is going to be nowhere near what you paid, especially now that 30 watts is considered low and the fact that it has a built in battery. I'm thinking resale would be in the 40 dollar range maybe.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ben85

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey All, I was vaping for awhile about a year ago and the vape I bought was this Hana Modz for $60 bucks, I didnt and still dont know anything about vaping, but I decided to try and sell it and what Ive seen is making me think what I bought is rare/ hard to find. Looking to confirm what I have, and get some information on it so i can sell it properly, pics attached and can take more to if it helps, thanks!
Welcome and glad you joined. Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread