Advice on next companys to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
So far I've ordered sample packs from Fredom smoke USA and Vermillion River based on what I've read on this forum. I'm thinking about Backwoods Brew and Kick Bass as my next orders again based on postings from here. My question is what your suggestion would be for a good company(s) to try out. I know taste is subjective but I'm just learning what I like so I'll rely on your experence to guide me.

I like the New Grape flavor.

I absolutely love the way the VaporBomb New Grape smells, but I keep being disappointed that the vapor doesn't taste as good as the bottle smells. It's pretty good tho. I'm fairly impressed with the Strawberry Waffle as well--some people say they can't taste the waffle and it is a bit subtle, but it's a good strawberry flavor either way.

Be sure to try Ms T's Bakery Essentials. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but ordering from Ms. T is always a great experience. I recommend Snickerdoodle, Banana's Foster Coffee, Butterscotch Pudding, and the French Toast w/ Bacon is surprisingly vapable proof that you can get ANY flavor imaginable! ;)

However, I think above any of those, the liquid I am most loving is pretty much everything from Pink Spot Vapors: Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors It's like the Krispy Kreme of e-liquid: If it was revealed that they added crack to the recipe, it would surprise no one. :p

birdbrains

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
New York, NY
My vaping life wouldn't be the same without juices from Alien Visions E-Juice. Alien Visions E-Juice

My must-tries are what you'll probably find to be the obvious favorites around here: Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice, Hype. I'm also a fan of Blend 4 and Gamel. I go a day without vaping a lot of other juices, but I always want at least one of these with me, some of them constantly.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Sign up at Gourmet Vapors so you'll get their sale announcements. When they have a sale it is often a doozy. And their Flavor Creator where you can mix your own flavor is a lot of fun (though quite hit or miss). Many of their flavors are user-created so choosing juices is also a bit hit or miss - that's why the sales are great.

Backwoods Brew - my first all day vape was their Casablanca. Also love the Peach. Nothing is overdone - a good place to find all day vapes.

Velvet Vapors Raspberry Gingerale is a great juice and they have plain ginger ale too.

Purevapes, Tasty Vapor, Juicy Vapor all have interesting juices.

DIYFlavorShack also has some good ones.

OneStopDIYSHop has nice DIY kits for making juices, you choose the flavors.

FreedomSmokeUSA - although I won't put 50/50 in my cartos, I adore their Hopscotch (to me like Honey and Butterscotch together) and their Voodoo (a bit of fruit, something dark, and I think a bit of cinnamon? - tantalizing). I drip these w/ atty and manual battery. I also have used a number of their configurable PG/VG juices.

I find thin juices that are clear and leave little or no sediment keep my cartos working well longer. SInce I mostly use cartos now I gravitate toward juices that work well in my cartos. I like a couple of the Vapor4Life WOW juices (WOWbacco and WOW Vanilla), and Gourmet Vapor vanillarum. Vixen Vapor Peach is nice.

It's helpful to have good mixing juices for saving ones you don't quite like. A good thin sweet vanilla and a good plain tobacco (if you vape tobacco juices) can both be used to turn eh or overdone juices into something you will vape. I also use PG flavors to thin similar thicker flavors to a consistency I will put in my cartos. Nicotine does not add - it averages, since it is stated per ml. And I use 0mg juices to cut my older higher nic juices down.

Last edited:

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
+1 for Birdbrains :) AlienVisionsEjuice Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice stand up to the hype. Since their arrival I've got one PV loaded with Boba's or Gorilla at all times. First company I've ordered from that was a 100% win.

KBV is fantastic. Their waffle juice actually tastes like warm waffles rather than syrup. Amazing flavor layering. They have many wonderful juices and excellent pricing. Their juices produce more vapor than any others I've tried.

BWB: I haven't gotten to try several of their flavors because they're often out of stock. That worries me. If I love it will I have to wait a month to get it again? Agree with Dormouse, their Casablanca is great. Still waiting in line for their Ry4.

Mrs. Ts has a wonderful sweetener to fix juice that needs something. Just a drop. A little goes a long way. Nothing else I got there was a fit for me but many swear by their Snickerdoodle.

Gosh, I hope you find several you love quickly. That's the hardest part. May your juice search be short. Good luck.

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Thank you so much for the intel. I can see a long and happy search for my perfect vape awaits. I'm not worried, nothing I've tried has been "bad" so I don't think I'm going to be too hard to please and trying out new flavors will be fun. Too many choices to choose from is not a bad problem to have. Hmmmm I suppose I'll just have to start at the top of the list a work my way down!

Tonkatwo

Jul 27, 2011
Colorado
I absolutely love the way the VaporBomb New Grape smells, but I keep being disappointed that the vapor doesn't taste as good as the bottle smells. It's pretty good tho. I'm fairly impressed with the Strawberry Waffle as well--some people say they can't taste the waffle and it is a bit subtle, but it's a good strawberry flavor either way.

Be sure to try Ms T's Bakery Essentials. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but ordering from Ms. T is always a great experience. I recommend Snickerdoodle, Banana's Foster Coffee, Butterscotch Pudding, and the French Toast w/ Bacon is surprisingly vapable proof that you can get ANY flavor imaginable! ;)

However, I think above any of those, the liquid I am most loving is pretty much everything from Pink Spot Vapors: Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors It's like the Krispy Kreme of e-liquid: If it was revealed that they added crack to the recipe, it would surprise no one. :p

The best two places on the planet!!

lizd1030

Jun 11, 2011
abilene texas
I have tried alot of the flavors that were listed, but I keep finding myself going back to Ms T's.
Her flavors are just as strong if not stronger than everyone else's "doublers". The hardest part is trying to decide what flavors to get from the HUGE selection MsT sells.
She is well known for her bakery flavors, but others (fruits, drinks, coffees, etc) are all awesome.
She often sends free juice and other little items like pens or candy.
Her juice is not as cheap as the cheapo Chinese juice, but not as expensive as other places out there. It is totally worth it for all the extras (a little more in the bottle than what is listed,and extra attention to packaging).
You get a personal feel from Ms T and awesome customer support. Obviously they are about the passion. Very attentive to special requests.
Ms T's has been doing this way longer than all the newcomers out there and it sure shows in the quality of her juices.

Happy Vaping all

Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread