Advice on what setup to get!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

badboy253

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
puyallup
Really depends on the person. I have a friend that has had the same ego 900mah battery and vivi nova since the start of summer. But I'm different i wanted something with a long battery life and no electronics so i got a k100.

If you want a bigger battery life or something just heavier get a mod. Do you want it to be electronic or a mech mod? Or maybe you want something simple with a VV? Get a ego spinner.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Hey guys got a evod starter kit and I was wondering which one I should get next, what would you recommend?Tapatalk[/URL]

That depends on what you don't like about the EVOD starter kit. If you like the EVOD, and it is doing what you need, then why get anything else? If you don't like the EVOD, what don't you like? This is an important question to figure out what battery/mod/device doesn't have the same issues.

*IF* you decide to go for another one, then my personal recommendation would be the iTaste VV V3 because it has variable voltage and wattage, so it can be really adjusted and tuned to your vaping style. This is the cheapest I have seen them selling - ITaste VV v3.0 by Innokin.

YMMV, HTH!

peejglass

Nov 14, 2013
Massachusetts
After some research I chose the ego vv v2 mega and it was great besides the fact that I landed on it and broke one of the wire connections so it's not durable enough for an ADPV for me but for general use it definitely did the trick. Oh and I am using the vivi nova 3.5 ml tank which is wonderful. Great flavor until it's practically empty and real easy to clean.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Honestly I would recommend anything from Innokin(itaste). If your not looking for a hobby, just a great vape, long battery life, and ease of changing coils and wicks, the mvp 2 with a pro tank 2 is probably the best solution. Price is right, and the results are consistent. Good luck to you

Yea sumthng simple till i get bored need sumthng consistant this kmax i have to mess w. 2 much ..... but when it gets going it does wrk good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread