Advice: Smokey Treats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I wanted to order from Pruresmoker but don't want to wait another week plus the shipping time due to their back order. I'm looking to order a DSE901 from Smokey Treats. Has anyone ordered from them and how do you rate their reliability, support, etc.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.:confused:

Wv--I got one from them with no issues--good company so do not hesitate to go for it in my opinion--Sun

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Thanks guys. I will probably order a penstyle from puresmoker in a couple of weeks. From reading everyone's posts, it seems I would be just a "pee wee" if I didn't have at least two e-cigs, lol.

WV--I find it is always best to have a few different models so you are not relying on only one for replacment parts --- that is the way I look at it--Sun:)

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
WV--I find it is always best to have a few different models so you are not relying on only one for replacment parts --- that is the way I look at it--Sun:)
Good point, Sun. As these e-cigs seems to be tempermental. This one also had two atomizers in the starter kit which I liked. I was kinda put off, however, with the shipping price of $25.(which was the cheapest available on the site) I did find a coupon that got me $8 off but $25 shipping tells me he's marking up the shipping by at least 100%.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Good point, Sun. As these e-cigs seems to be tempermental. This one also had two atomizers in the starter kit which I liked. I was kinda put off, however, with the shipping price of $25.(which was the cheapest available on the site) I did find a coupon that got me $8 off but $25 shipping tells me he's marking up the shipping by at least 100%.

$25 shipping??? Where the heck is he shipping from, China? 8-o Even Janty is less than that!

I just paid $5 for shipping from Vaporguys. $25 is just crazy!

Lu

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.
Im really curious to know how you came to that price as well?? If you were looking at overnight or two day shipping I could see that being the case. I offer free shipping on orders over $80 and its 12$ on orders from $40 yo $79 and 6$ on anything less than $40??

You can always call me if you have questions as well, my number and my address are boh on my site..

Phil

P.s. forum notfications are not working for me for some reason so if you reply I wont know about it unless someone fills me in...

Beequeen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2009
Honolulu
www.flickr.com
I broke down and bought a Dura from Janty, although I balked heavily at the 12.00 shipping fee. He did remove the 6.00 paypal fee, though. I bought my first pen from Jane at ecigsales. Shipping is free no matter how much (or little) you order. Shipping on my 901 from litecig was 7.00. If you look around a little, you'll find much more reasonable shipping.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Im really curious to know how you came to that price as well?? If you were looking at overnight or two day shipping I could see that being the case. I offer free shipping on orders over $80 and its 12$ on orders from $40 yo $79 and 6$ on anything less than $40??

You can always call me if you have questions as well, my number and my address are boh on my site..

Phil

P.s. forum notfications are not working for me for some reason so if you reply I wont know about it unless someone fills me in...

Glad you stopped by and straightened that out Phil...was wondering what was going on! I knew something didn't sound right....good to hear! :thumb:

Lu

Steph2323

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montgomery County Pa
I wanted to order from Pruresmoker but don't want to wait another week plus the shipping time due to their back order. I'm looking to order a DSE901 from Smokey Treats. Has anyone ordered from them and how do you rate their reliability, support, etc.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.:confused:

I see that you already got a lot of replies, but I could not resist commenting. Phil is wonderful to deal with and although some of his prices are a little higher, but he has a longer warranty and honors it. I could not be happier with his service
Stephanie

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Thank you all for your replies. Phil and I have communicated via email and he has offered to solve my $25 shipping fee. I'm still not sure why I didn't see the $12 shipping option and instead just saw the four options in the drop down window that started at $25 and went up. Phil is providing an additional item to make up for the confusion. He has been great to deal with and I look forward to recieving my 901 by Tuesday or Wednesday. After that you all will have to put up with me asking more dumb Noob questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread