Not open for further replies.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Hmm.. maybe they’re different. I’ll have to dig it out and take a photo
Naw... it depends on if your 2x700 is 70mm long or not. Problem is some manufactures wants to squeeze more capacity into their cells and makes them a bit longer. If longer, the cap sticks out. Blame the cell manufacture, not Geekvape.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
DA704CBE-9E61-4C3F-9FFC-8C736A6686C0.jpeg
Well I’m officially totally wrong. I managed to dig out the cap. It was not in my old ageis 100 box where I thought I’d put it so it took awhile. There is no knurling. The o-ring sealing the compartment sits a bare millimeter below the top. That coin slot is going to be a bigger pain than the really nice folding handle on the 26650/18650 cap though. If that’s the kind of cap going on the new model it may wind up being easier to recharge it via USB than battery swapping. More reason for a USBC rather than microUSB2 connector.

liuliying

Moved On
Mar 18, 2019
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
But , then why the huge height difference? The 100w will fit up to 21700 and is only 88mm in height. The reason the minis get more use than my 100s is the smaller size.
@Geekvape_Official , what is the actual height without atomizer/ mod only?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I do. I bought it when it was still expensive and new so it’s a bit old now. It’s possible that my version uses the thing differently. It’s also possible that since I never had a 2x700 to put in it and tried the cap I got from the geekvape website separately that it fit differently when empty. It’s also not impossible that my memory is faulty and I’m flat out wrong. I remember knurled edges around the outside of mine. When I get home later to fight I’ll dig the thing out and eat whatever crow may be required.
No crow required ;). Most of us have more devices than we can keep up with. The only reason I know for certain the optional cap on mine fits flush is because I use it out on the boat.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
No crow required ;). Most of us have more devices than we can keep up with. The only reason I know for certain the optional cap on mine fits flush is because I use it out on the boat.
Much obliged. The things are Wiley and hard to catch. Plus they devastate the local emerald ash borer invasion, which makes them productive members of society.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Funny that so many seem to want a 18650 Aegis. And that is interesting since the Aegis Classic was inspired by the Heatvape Invader Mini (2015-2016). Which used an 18650 cell and the board was a DNA40 clone (but went up to 50 watts). Here is a pic of 7 of mine and I ended up with 9 of them.

IMG_0117sm.jpg

But now Geekvape has the Aegis Solo. Seems like a full circle to me. :D

Reactions: hittman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread