Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I have been single one for about five months,give or take. Depending on which way you flip the top cap (bottom or top air flow) will depend on how you enjoy it. I run mine with cap flipped to bottom air flow and flavor is great,not the best but alot better than the dead rabbit. It does leak depending on coil placement with bottom AF but not too bad. Dead rabbit is not a terrible vape but the flavor is muted or lacking because the coils are placed so high.

I have a build in one of my DR's now with the coils about half a mm away from the cap just to get better flavor.

EDIT: when i said top cap for the aequitas I meant to post barrell because that is what gets flipped.

Pierre Just Pierre

Unresolved Status
Aug 24, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Kazuko

May 17, 2018
France
I have smoked everything on the planet now that said with vaping always have three or for atamizers I like.0.22 but I build my own I have a solid gold one that is o.o1 it killer on the your battery’s. Now a .03 or.05 has more fraver but is harsher at high watts. Use a combo RDTA that way you able to drive and drip it has the tank below and sucks the juice to the coil and Japanese organic cotton. Chan cotton twice a week I cost a penny.and dosnt burn like those pre made .... I hope ‘‘tis helps...

I actually was asking for feedbacks on the Aequitas RDA. I'm not new to building ;)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread