Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Aerovapor Reviews: Itaste VV By Innokin Part 1 - YouTube

Sorry, for some reason I could not get this video to post on the thread (EDIT: Or not...LoL), I had to use the Link! I am loving this ITaste, I have had it for about two weeks and all I have used. IMO, it kills the E-go Twist! I genuinely have not wanted to use any other device. I went to vape stock this weekend, and this is all that I used! Please make sure you Subscribe to me on Youtube! I have a contest coming up that will include a new Version 2 ViVi Nova, and a tone of other great stuff. So make sure you are SUBBED!

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
ANOTHER one going for the chameleon!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I know, they are going twice as fast as black, and white doesn't seem to be popular at all. I'm surprised, actually - not that the chameleon is popular, but that the white is not. It's nice perlized white, apparently, and all reviewers liked it. Black is just glossy black. Blah.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
ANOTHER one going for the chameleon!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I know, they are going twice as fast as black, and white doesn't seem to be popular at all. I'm surprised, actually - not that the chameleon is popular, but that the white is not. It's nice perlized white, apparently, and all reviewers liked it. Black is just glossy black. Blah.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
Yup, ordered the chameleon. I tend to carry a few batteries, with different flavored cartos, to avoid flavor fatigue. If I like this as much as I think I will, I'll get white and black, too. Now, if only the manufacturers would realize that *everything* looks fabulous in chartreuse!

Yes, and purple, and olive, and hunter green, and burnt orange, and golden yellow, and rust, and cobalt blue, and..., and... I seems like we might be branching out somewhat from black, white and steel, but, for instance, have you looked at the pictures of new Stardusts? I hope its just the pictures, but they look like lollypops. Kid colors. Like those big plastic toys. LOL I really don't think most of us are kids here.

Sophistication, people, need to aim for sophistication! That's why chameleon is so great! We need deep, rich colors, or gentle pastel colors, or a sophisticated winter palette: greys and subdued silver-green-blues. And patterns, too.

I wonder if it's a cultural difference again, like with the juice taste... Do Chinese use more primary colors than we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread