Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
8) Tomorow, between 11.00 and 11.30 pm (Athens time), I will post here again, saying that AFS sells starts. Ther first 15 friends that will post here they will have it at only 30 euros for now. Please dont forget that AFS is available only for existing GG customers. Also dont forget that I can send only one AFS per person

Somethings about AFS before you procced tomorow with your requests.

1) AFS is sold without any waranty. The reason is because its a fat piece of metal that it never will die but there is a disposable part that is the o-rings. O-rings will stop functioning well after some months, so they need replacement. Its not dificult to do it, I will show you in a video and I will tell you its dimensions so you can buy and put on new o-rings.

2) There is no waranty for atomizers also. I put regular 901 TW atomizers for now, I am not responsible for them.

3) Everyone who buy AFS must know that he is a tester for me. That means that I need honest pms after you use it. I want to see if you are very happy with it or I have to correct something on it. All my buyers at this stage must send me pms about it.

4) Please dont play with AFS taking on and taking off atomizers all the time because you will reduce the o-ring's life.

5) If you want to refill the AFS, please dont take out the atomizer. The only thing you have to do is to unscrew the cap of AFS and put liquid in it. Then you screw the cap again.

6) The AFS tube must be in the same level with the upper side of atomizer. That means that you will able only to see only the catridge because the atomizer must be totally covered by the AFS.

7) I will show you a video of how I put AFS on and off and how I refill it for proper and safe use.

If I forget something here, I will try to show it on my video.

8) When you fill the AFS for first use, you have to put 5-6 drops of liquid inside the atomizer as you usually do. You have to do this everytime you put a new atomizer on AFS. Also you have to put 1-2 drops inside the atomizer everytime you refill the AFS when you feel the first burn taste after 1-2 hours.

9) AFS will work as you want after 1 day of use, so please dont rush to make your conclutions. I want a real feedback:)

10) AFS works if you put ONLY the mouthpiece on the atomizer. Please dont put a catridge with the wool inside.

11) with AFS you have some more advantages exept that you will smoke without refilling:

a) You will increase your liquid taste by at least 2 times.
b) You will prodect your atomizer from temperature because liquid takes it and send it to AFS.
c) Liquid will not leak because atomizer has only the right amount if it inside.
d) Liquid dont come to your mouth because atomizer is never oveloaded with liquid.

Thats all for now guys, I hope I will make today the video for AFS but I have huge work. But tomorow I will be in better contition:)

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
8) Tomorow, between 11.00 and 11.30 pm (my time), I will post here again, saying that AFS sells starts.

Ther first 16 people that will post here they will have it at only 30 euros for now.

Look guys you post here to buy AFS

the PM are for later, after you have tested it -----

when you will give your opinion of the AFS to Imeo privately--------

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
8) Tomorow, between 11.00 and 11.30 pm (my time), I will post here again, saying that AFS sells starts. Ther first 16 people that will post here they will have it at only 30 euros for now.

Might be an idea to make this part of your original post in big bold letters and tell people NOT to PM you now.............

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Just a question, not a complaint...... We all know that with atomizers, it is almost a luck of the draw..... Sometimes you buy an atomizer that lasts a week..... In my case, I have been blessed and all my atomizers have lasted for over two months......
What do we do with the AFS, if we for some reason get a bad atomizer that lasts just a week, not Imeo's fault, might I add...... Just the so called Luck of the draw...... If this happens, is the AFS, no good anymore, or can the atomizer be replaced...... Or is the AFS and the atomizer permanently attatched.......

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just a question, not a complaint...... We all know that with atomizers, it is almost a luck of the draw..... Sometimes you buy an atomizer that lasts a week..... In my case, I have been blessed and all my atomizers have lasted for over two months......
What do we do with the AFS, if we for some reason get a bad atomizer that lasts just a week, not Imeo's fault, might I add...... Just the so called Luck of the draw...... If this happens, is the AFS, no good anymore, or can the atomizer be replaced...... Or is the AFS and the atomizer permanently attatched.......

For this beta time, I will send only 1 atty with AFS. But when I will make 100 afs, then I will have many atomizers for every person.:)

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
I am sorry, I misread the instructions...... For some stupid reason on my part thought the atomizer and the AFS were permanently attatched...... Not the case..... We are being told not to take the atomizer off because it will hinder the life of the "o"Rings...... Stupid me...... I love my GG Transformer and am sure whatever has the GG name on it will be an excellent product....... I know my GG Transformer is the greatest...... Every vaporer should own a GG.......

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
The question in my mind is: when exactly is 11-11:30pm Athens time in EST in the USA.

Athens is +2 mark, I dont know what time you will have there, sorry:)

Really , I just checked the world time calculator website and it said Athens, Greece is GMT+3(because ur in EEST-Eastern European Summer Time) I had figured it would be 4pm EDT(I made a mistake initailly-we are currently not EST we are EDT-Eastern Daylight Time which is GMT-4). So if your right and ur at GMT+2 not +3 it would be 3pm EDT not 4pm EDT.

here check this:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...21&year=2009&hour=23&min=0&sec=0&p1=26&p2=179

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread