Aug 31, 2009
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
not too much to worry about here -----

anyone worth their salt can vape an 801 properly filled cartridge for 15 minutes right now !!!!!!!!!:)

I get 70 - 80 puffs from mine and have done for several months now,

the brilliant thing about AFS is that it is an all day -- 8 hour plus -

you can vape your whole days supply of juice 4mls --

without refills or dripping--- :)

ESmoking1979

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
  • Deleted by imeothanasis
  • Reason: double posted

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
When I get one of Imeo's GG Products, I know what I am getting..... When I get GG I know I am getting the highest quality possible..... Imeo is years ahead of his competitors with his pure genius......
I got the first AFS and have not been able to use it because I need the proper atty to go with it...... But I already know I am going to have the finest vaping experience...... I am so assured, that I already ordered Imeo's new improved AFS...... From using Imeo's GG products, I have the confidence, that whatever Imeo invents, I want it as long as my finances permit.....
Imeo is out in the open, and doesn't have to hide behind secrecy...... I believe in Imeo and GG because I have used the products and Imeo has not let me down...... I love my GG......

ESmoking1979

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
When I get one of Imeo's GG Products, I know what I am getting..... When I get GG I know I am getting the highest quality possible..... Imeo is years ahead of his competitors with his pure genius......
I got the first AFS and have not been able to use it because I need the proper atty to go with it...... But I already know I am going to have the finest vaping experience...... I am so assured, that I already ordered Imeo's new improved AFS...... From using Imeo's GG products, I have the confidence, that whatever Imeo invents, I want it as long as my finances permit.....
Imeo is out in the open, and doesn't have to hide behind secrecy...... I believe in Imeo and GG because I have used the products and Imeo has not let me down...... I love my GG......

You don't have to convince me bud. I'm with you all the way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread