Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I couldnt see what it was going on because server was down , sorry guys.

So my frieds that post here, will have it. I will ship tomorow to all of you guys and I am waiting for your feedbacks by pm after 2-3 days of use. I hope that you will be totally satisfied.

I dont think that anyone will smoke without AFS again, you cant go back, you will see soon;):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I could not see on ECF kept saying it was busy. I missed out! this is too sad,after waiting for months for this....

dont worry sweet6y, in 15 days I will have a big batch of AFS. We are very near to this now.

xaxaxa guys, I dont think that I kept busy the server, its impossible. Maybe something else happened

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
I couldnt see what it was going on because server was down , sorry guys.

So my frieds that post here, will have it. I will ship tomorow to all of you guys and I am waiting for your feedbacks by pm after 2-3 days of use. I hope that you will be totally satisfied.

I dont think that anyone will smoke without AFS again, you cant go back, you will see soon;):)

How do we go about getting you the 30 euro and our shipping info. And can you list who the 15 people are that got the AFS. Thanks

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
No prob... I thought you were mad at me... lol...
noooooooooo, I am sooooooooo sorry. Clearly I was too over-excited to see properly.
I'll keep out of trying to help in these situations in future cos I would be really p*ssed if this was the other way round. I'm going to go sit in the corner now.............:oops::oops:

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
That got my heart rate going for sure... A little excitement was just what I needed.. Thanks imeo and to Lisa... You are both so nice to talk with. I enjoy my time here. Really looking forward to using the AFS as a tester. I will provide my HO and give it a real chance. It will adorn the GG Telescopic from now on.. I will have to shine it of course to match the shine on the GG now... check the pix in the Shiny GG thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread