Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
That got my heart rate going for sure... A little excitement was just what I needed.. Thanks imeo and to Lisa... You are both so nice to talk with. I enjoy my time here. Really looking forward to using the AFS as a tester. I will provide my HO and give it a real chance. It will adorn the GG Telescopic from now on.. I will have to shine it of course to match the shine on the GG now... check the pix in the Shiny GG thread...

Sorry again, my friend, for such a huge and terrible error.
Thanks for being so decent about it - it makes me feel a little less crap about it.

Your pics of your shined GGTS are just fabulous, thanks for posting them in the other thread.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
When you are a proud GG owner you can't help but share with other GG owners. Cause no one else knows what the F it is.. lol... I get some real stares. I was walking into Walmart the other day and taking a few puffs on my GG. I had three people ask me what it was. I hadn't the time to explain fully so I just smiled and said it's a GG...lol...

But now with the AFS... wow.. it will be unstoppable!!!

bikergirl1908

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Georgia
One day, everyone will know what a GG is. :D:D:D:D

My one day was this past Saturday, Oct. 17, 2009. That is when I received my GGT in the mail. I have 5 other big battery PVs and I have not stopped using my GG since I got it, switching between Nano & Grant....mostly Nano. I absolutely love it and am very happy to be a part of the GG family. :D

I am also very happy to have been able to get past the "server busy" message and post quick enough to be one of the lucky ones to get Imeo's ground breaking AFS. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread