AFS v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
The day is here folks! The AFS V2 is about to be released and here is a sneak peek at the first one. I was lucky enough to get an advance so I can put the web site user manual together. I have to tell you first impressions are simply WOW!!! Another very well built device from Imeo. This bad boy has adjustable draw, a liquid collection tank, and holds 6ML of juice. It works nicely on my Prodigy, Transformer, and TS. I will do a formal review of it after a few days using it. Believe me, I will put it to it's paces. I have been waiting for this day for many months and it is finally here......... YES!!!!!!

The Trans with 18500 AW HD battery.
IMG_0331.JPG

The TS (dirty sorry) with 18650 AW HD
IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0287.JPG

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
HELP ME... .Im getting nic overdose here! It's working toooooo good.... Must put down the GG now....

I was feeling a little dizzy 3 days before because I was smoking GG with AFS all day with 18mg nic because my low nic liquid was finished. I think that with AFS I smoke all day exept when I eat:D

ps.......... EXELLENT pics Keith as always:thumb::thumb:. How do you feel its construction? Easy to unthread the cap because of the small rhombuses on it? Also its totally sealed so you can wash it with water even if it has liquid inside but close the AD ring before you do it and close the mouth piece with your finger.
Easier than V1 to change o-rings? And easier for people to understand how it works? It has now only one cap.:)

Last edited:

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
This is exactly what we have been waiting for imeo.... If you get a burnt taste just close the AD ring a bit and it gets juice into the atty no problems. I have to adjust to this one after using the V1 for soooo long now. I am not used to being able to just turn a ring to get juice, your taste buds will tell you what to do. I think the learning curve will be wwwwwaaaaayyyyyy less on this one. And people who have no experience with the AFS will be able to use it also. I will do my best to put a nice user manual together on the site.

And Yes Imeo, the quality of this model far out does the last one. And when you get those mouthpieces done it will finally be the complete GG (with a small Chinese made atty hidden inside) from tip to cap. It has been almost a full year and look at how far you have come!!!! I am proud to be in the GG club...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
This is exactly what we have been waiting for imeo.... If you get a burnt taste just close the AD ring a bit and it gets juice into the atty no problems. I have to adjust to this one after using the V1 for soooo long now. I am not used to being able to just turn a ring to get juice, your taste buds will tell you what to do. I think the learning curve will be wwwwwaaaaayyyyyy less on this one. And people who have no experience with the AFS will be able to use it also. I will do my best to put a nice user manual together on the site.

And Yes Imeo, the quality of this model far out does the last one. And when you get those mouthpieces done it will finally be the complete GG (with a small Chinese made atty hidden inside) from tip to cap. It has been almost a full year and look at how far you have come!!!! I am proud to be in the GG club...

I am proud too that I have you here with me all time Vapn my good friend:):thumb:

georgea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Vernon Hills, IL
Incredible Imeo! I am excited about this new AFS. Hope you made a ton of them cause they will go fast! With the adjustable draw, it sounds like the PG/VG mixing ratios are a little more flexable since you can now tighten the draw a little to force more juice into the atty for those who like more VG in their juice. Since I received my GGTS and put my AFS V1 on it, It's been like paradise except for the leaking at the connection point. Now, it will be like heaven. Can't wait brother!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread