After 3 weeks clean, I smoked an analog tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedalus

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Internet3
...and it was terrible!

On the first drag all I could taste was ash and butane. Two drags in and I could feel that horrible smokers phlegm in the back of my throat forming. My batteries were dead and I wouldn't be home for hours so I finished it. The nicotine buzz was surprisingly intense considering I've been vaping 24mg liquid almost all day. Still, even after it was done the wretched taste lingered while I tried to clear my throat with a glass of water. Overall it really just left me wanting for a good drag off my 510! :D

That's it. Cigarettes are dead to me.

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I was in a similar situation just this week. I resorted to Snus instead of analogs to tie me over for about 24 hours while I waited for my new PV to arrive. I was lucky that I had one inbound prior to my main PV dieing.

Moral of the story, have backups, always. I even went as far as to build a USB passthrough out of parts (after the fact). It does not require a battery, as it gets all of it's power from the USB port. If I ever have battery problems again, I always have that as a backup.

Moral of the story, have backups, always. I even went as far as to build a USB passthrough out of parts (after the fact). It does not require a battery, as it gets all of it's power from the USB port. If I ever have battery problems again, I always have that as a backup.

tell me about this rigged usb passthrough...

very interested, ha

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread