After 5 days something went wrong. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reoccuringdreams

Apr 9, 2009
Hey there.

I ordered a traditional Crown7 and have been using it for a few days... the vapor output got pretty pathetic sometime yesterday so I figured it was time to change cartridges... figured I might as well replace the battery too... so I put in a new cartridge and now there's absolutely no vapor :confused:

So I was used Google to find this forum, and was reading through threads about cleaning the atomizer, dripping, etc. and now I'm thoroughly confused.

Before starting on the Crown7, I smoked less than half a pack/day, dropping down to like 3 cigs/day with the Crown... and it's hard to imagine I dirtied it up that quickly from such little use.

Can someone please me get it back to normal functionality? Any tips on what went wrong so I can avoid it in the future? Thank you...

Closet Toker

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Trempealeau, WI.
Thanks for the quick reply... How would I prime the atomizer? (The Crown didn't come with any seperate liquid, just the soaked sponge cartridges)

Sorry for the newb questions... but I'm very much a newb :cool:

You bought eliquid also, right?
Stock carts. come primed with minimal eliquid in them They dry out fast (usually only about 2-3 "cigarettes) worth of fluid in them.

lachesis

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
NJ, USA
have tried out both batteries? Maybe one of your battery is dead or have no power at all.

Also, make sure the cartridge is inserted all the way in. It needs to make contact with atomizer, so that it can produce the vapor.

If you don't have any e-liquid, you might just want to take a tweezer, and take out the cartridge filler, and dab the atomizer with it very carefull - just enough to make it little bit moist.

But if you changed the cartridge, and when you inhaled - and nothing came out on first puff - then most likely its your atomizer or battery that's not working. When you inhale, do you see the LED turn on?

reoccuringdreams

Apr 9, 2009
Hey. Sorry for the late reply. The Crown7 was working for a couple days, then stopped again. To get it working again I just pulled the cartridge filler out a little bit and re-assembled it. Then it stopped producing vapor again today. So I tried doing the same thing but it's being more stubborn now.

The battery is fully charged, the LED light turns on when I inhale, I dabbed the atomizer with some of the liquid from the cartridge, I tried using it with the cartridge attached, then unattached to the mouthpiece... I am running out of ideas...

In theory, if the atomizer changes from working to not working every other day, is it broken... or just finicky?

CJsKee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
Hey. Sorry for the late reply. The Crown7 was working for a couple days, then stopped again. To get it working again I just pulled the cartridge filler out a little bit and re-assembled it. Then it stopped producing vapor again today. So I tried doing the same thing but it's being more stubborn now.

The battery is fully charged, the LED light turns on when I inhale, I dabbed the atomizer with some of the liquid from the cartridge, I tried using it with the cartridge attached, then unattached to the mouthpiece... I am running out of ideas...

In theory, if the atomizer changes from working to not working every other day, is it broken... or just finicky?

I've been having some of the same type problems with my 401s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread