After 5 years I still use bottom coil clearomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.. I suppose.

With that being said. My T3S/MT3S/*Insert basic bcc* have slowly broke one by one resulting in me having to think about which direction I want to head in now. I love the simplicity of these and the premade wick/coils cost maybe $3 for 100 which I have plenty of on hand. But I feel like they leave a lot to be desired.

What would the next step be? I don't want to build coils, been there, done that...Hated it. I vape 1.8ohm at 5-6w.

FT offers a wide range of premade coils so whichever rta is chosen will have to beable to accept one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
How about a Nautilus 2? It takes the Aspire nautilus BVCs. I like the draw on it and the flavor is pretty good, although it is kind of messy to refill. Another option is the new Innokin Zenith. It also takes replaceable coils and is much easier to refill than the Nautilus 2. A more budget friendly option is the Innokin T20-S. It also takes replaceable coils and is smaller than the Zenith-2 ml. capacity.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
So, you want another RTA that accepts coils that you can buy premade from FT, do I have that correct?

If you need ease of use, I might suggest a Siren V2 (comes in either a 22 mm or a 24 mm size) as it uses the "trap" the wire system which for me is far easier than screwing a coil down onto a post. With that said, I happen to love the draw of the Siren V2 AND flavor, though there are others that don't like it as much at all. I find it really easy to build, probably one of my easiest tanks and I'd imagine you could get non-sub0hm coils for that, the coils it comes with are 1.0. It's a bit airy but adjustable down to what I consider a good MTL draw (if slightly airy). The Ares gets better reviews for flavor from many, is also an easy to rebuild and forgiving tank. There were seeping/leaking issues in some early models but it looks like Innoken is working on warrantying those and fixing the issue.
There's the Berserker (also comes with 22 or 24 mm versions) very tight MTL draw due to the airflow, and also an easy build/wick after some experimenting.

You should be able to use premade coils in all those tanks without issues.

If you are interested in disposable drop in coils (which is not how I read your post) some good ones include the Innoken Zenith tank (it's highest resistance coil is 0.8 however, I believe) and the nautilus 2 tank, which has 1.8 drop in coils. The coils are inexpensive and coil life is okay if you don't have a ton of gunking factors. There is also the Ijoy Elf tank which takes the same N2 coils but has some advantages over the N2-- slightly more capacity, easier to fill, less fiddly in general and good flavor. I could go on but it's my understanding that you want an RTA? If I'm incorrect on that, I'd be happy to go on... :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread