After a full year i can vape again!!!! Yay!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
its been a year since i had a allergic reaction to a juice (banana suicide) and i haven't been able to vape... i just choked...and i had to resort back to smoking... i know .. i know... and ive had a sinus cold the last few days so i went to the local vape shop bought a small bottle of juice since i didn't want to smoke while sick and tried it..yesterday....and what do you know...... IM SO EXCITED i can vape!!:p

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
Welcome back, sad you went back to cigs for an entire year before you tried a diff. liquid.
Those days are gone now. Hold on and don't let go. Cheers.

i actually tried lots of juice after but i choked on every juice.. i had over 6o juices and 10 devices i sold cause i never thought id be able to vape again... then sure enough i get a sinus cold and i can vape lol:D

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
welcome back,
I know how you feel,
been out of vaping for roughly a year and just got back a few days ago

a lot has changed more and more options and tons of vendors to choose from :)

im so happy.... unbelivably happy... because i actually was quitting smoking anyways before i got sick bought 4 packs of american spirit cigs to get me off the additives while still being able to smoke... then i got sick... and i decided ona whim to buy some juice and give it a try yesterday... again... (i tried to vape each month and each time i would choke) and this time no choking... just so happy soooo happy i can finish this last pack of american spirits (have 10 left) and i can just vape again... I quit before completely with vaping so i know this will be a sinch..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread