The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

After a full year i can vape again!!!! Yay!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by rockmissjess, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rockmissjess

rockmissjess Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 9, 2013
    Prescott, AZ
    its been a year since i had a allergic reaction to a juice (banana suicide) and i haven't been able to vape... i just choked...and i had to resort back to smoking... i know .. i know... and ive had a sinus cold the last few days so i went to the local vape shop bought a small bottle of juice since i didn't want to smoke while sick and tried it..yesterday....and what do you know...... IM SO EXCITED i can vape!!:p

2. FlamingoTutu

FlamingoTutu Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 5, 2013
    In the Mountains
    Congratulations! I had a reaction to one flavor. It does damped the mood until you figure out what the problem was.

3. Hitmetwice

Hitmetwice Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2012
    Ontario
    Welcome back, sad you went back to cigs for an entire year before you tried a diff. liquid.
    Those days are gone now. Hold on and don't let go. Cheers.

4. rockmissjess

May 9, 2013
    Prescott, AZ

i actually tried lots of juice after but i choked on every juice.. i had over 6o juices and 10 devices i sold cause i never thought id be able to vape again... then sure enough i get a sinus cold and i can vape lol:D

5. zeus01

zeus01 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2011
    manila
    welcome back,
    I know how you feel,
    been out of vaping for roughly a year and just got back a few days ago

a lot has changed more and more options and tons of vendors to choose from :)

6. rockmissjess

May 9, 2013
    Prescott, AZ
    im so happy.... unbelivably happy... because i actually was quitting smoking anyways before i got sick bought 4 packs of american spirit cigs to get me off the additives while still being able to smoke... then i got sick... and i decided ona whim to buy some juice and give it a try yesterday... again... (i tried to vape each month and each time i would choke) and this time no choking... just so happy soooo happy i can finish this last pack of american spirits (have 10 left) and i can just vape again... I quit before completely with vaping so i know this will be a sinch..

7. DingerCPA

DingerCPA Vaping Mistress Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Welcome back MissJess!

Glad you've found something that works for you :)

8. Dioxyde

Dioxyde Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2011
    Oregon
    Glad you've sorted it out, some flavors make me react as well, I just avoid anything similar to them and I've been in the clear ever since.

9. rockmissjess

May 9, 2013
    Prescott, AZ

Ive never had a reaction to any banana juices untill the one vendor so im just staying away from the one vendor lol

10. MoonSparkle

MoonSparkle Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2015
    North Carolina
    Well hey now, good job! :toast:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.