After a long long time I want to squonk again

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Hi guys.

first I just want to say how sad I am to see ReoMods close their doors. I absolutely loved the mod and Rob. They did amazing things for our community.

The reason for this post though. I haven’t used my Reo in some years, but I recently bought an rda and it came with a squank pin!! I want to try and use it on my Reo and see if it works.

the thing is. It’s a 30mm Asgard. I bought it to use with a dna device. I’m not sure if there is a build I could put in there that would safely provide enough power to make a satisfying vape. Battery life isn’t so much a concern - it wouldn’t be my all day device - but battery safety is very important.

what advice could y’all impart to me?

((I would try and rebuild my RM2, but sadly it didn’t make it... and that was the only original squonk rda I have.))

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Fasttech as some good 22mm squonk rda's now, and most of them can be bought for a good price. I've never owned a REO, so I'm not sure what size rda fits. If 22mm is too big, they also have the Origen little clone, 16mm if I remember right. TURKEY10 is 10% off, and if you wait another 3hrs CYBER15 will take off 15% The 22mm rda I'm using now is a KRMA clone, also very reasonably priced, and I like it. If you are looking for a non-regulated, non-mechanical 18650 squonk mod, Asmodus has one I really like called the Luna. At their website right now it's $34.99, comes with a drip tip, and free shipping. I'm mostly new to the squonk world, but I really love it.

$4.68 SR Origen Little Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 16mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$5.88 Krma Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 304 stainless steel / 22mm diameter / w/ BF pin at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

asMODus Luna Squonker Box Mod

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread