Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
After a couple thousand posts in my Top 5 Vendors (e-liquid) thread, I recognize a flaw in it--it's too open. Granted, you like who you like and you vape what you vape; but, is vaping one vendor for 3 weeks or a month really all that special? A "top vendor" and it's the only vendor you've tried? Selecting a favorite should imply a fair amount of experience with others. If it got you off cigs, then sure, it's "special"; but I want to know what vapers are vaping that have managed to withstand the test of time.

My question now is, what vendor's juices (or juice) have you vaped for a year or more? And you still got to have it? Yeah, I want to know what vendors have staying power in your rotation.

thumb_COLOURBOX3155890.jpg

Flavor/vendor of the month need not apply.​

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
The first dozen or so vendor's I tried, only Halo I still occasionally order from years later. Ahlusion and GoodeJuice I have ordered from for over a year, and honestly I can't see that changing in the next several years unless they go out of business. HHV and MountainOakVapors I'm coming up to a year on.

If I would have given my top vendors after vaping for a few months, it may have included MadVapes, GourmetVapor, and prefilled cartos from SmokeTip (my first ecig). Those were actually in the realm of mundane to uniquely terrible when compared to better juice vendors, but they did the job at the time. Goodejuice's house brewed juices would probably just have confused me at the time lol, now they are tops.

Halo is nostalgic to me, plus they really do make good juice that stands the test of time.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Just WTA Aroma Juice 12-24 mg nic -several flavors but namely Pinapple, Pomegranite, Creme Brûlée, And Mahalo. I tweek Creme Brûlée to get throat hit and spike Pomegranite with more Pomegranite. I recently got Whole Cig WTA DIY 17mg And can't see why not vape it unflavored. Sure I might flavor it but see no real need to. Same with Aroma Juice DIY WTA. Those are it and obviously it's a WTA thing!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
A little less than a year, but Ahlusion. Some Highbrow juices are always welcome.

Absolutely agree that staying power is the thing; enthusiasm fluctuates a lot in here, and new folks gain experience as they fly through initial thrills that get "This Is The Best Juice Ever Made!!!" threads. :)

Did that make sense? :p

:D O Kick Bass, where art thou? :D

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
I have tried a number of tobaccos from many companies but I keep vaping Mobster American tobacco every day. ironically, it was the first one I tried when I started vaping and it is still the best one for me. to change around, I vape Aromas tobacco flavors because they have wta and they taste soooo good.

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
Halo is nostalgic to me, plus they really do make good juice that stands the test of time.

Wow, first response in here nails what I came here to post. More than any other sense, smell has always invoked the strongest memories of a place, time, feeling for me. I'm in my late thirties and still have a small bottle of cologne I wore consistently in high school; I purposefully don't bust it out often but when I do, one whiff can completely take me back to my derpy teen years. My introduction to vaping was a G6 kit from Halo and pre-filled cartos of Prime. I don't vape Prime regularly now, so when I do break it out the aroma brings back the excitement of vaping for the first time.

Back on track- I do still order from Halo, along with NLV, Backwoods, Ahlusion and Goodejuice as my consistent 1+ year vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread